zgemma wont flash

hi guys,done a stupid thing and factory reset my z gemma s2,all it will do it boot from 00 to 99,keeps doing endlessly.have tried to flash with wooshbuild,ive bought a new usb stick 8gb lowlevel formatted with hddguru,then formatted with windows to no avail.
ive checked the file on usb it has zgemma,h1,force,bin etc help needed anyone local(leicester area)

The 2S can be fiddly with flashing.
When putting the usb with the zgemma folder in front port, turn power on at rear and hold in whilst pressing the power button on front as well.
Shouldn't have to do this with "force" in the file but i have had to do this numerous times when installing.
If that doesn't work then try another USB as again these boxes are very finicky with the type used.

bought another zgemma 2s ,came with vix loaded on it,still having problem of not being able to flash box,i would like the latest vix if poss .really getting me down now

You need to try some other and smaller usbs. I use Integral 2GB and never had a prob flashing. They can be a pain with usbs sometimes.

ithink it may be a problem with the files,i only had an evaluation copy of winzip ,every time i open a file i get a message (winzip is not free etc)it may not be working properly-i have the files on computer with like a stack of books ,and some with a yellow folder-i can open the files eg wooshbuild and see files force/image version/kernalbin/rootfsbin/splashbin,they all have like a piece of paper with top corner foldedover next to them.all i do is drag them to memory stick then check they are in usb stick and put in zgemma- am i doing something wrong?

Hooooooooooooorrrrrraaaaaaayyyyyyy it flashed,had to download a new copy of winrar,redownload wooshbuild v4,used winrar to open dragged to flashdrive andworked first time.

Back