ZGemma Xtream IPTV Not Bundled IPTV | MAC Address

MrThing

Hi all,

OK so on the ZGemma we all know that in the plugins folder we have streaming via IPTV plugin.

Seperate to that we also can access IPTV via an app called Xtream TV and I had to install the IPK file to get it working.

Now, it did work for a while after I gave my provider a MAC address.

Sadly, it is no longer working.

I've updated the Xtream TV plugin and it is on version 6 now, (looks similar to a Kodi custom skin)

The EPG channel listings are there, just no channel.

If you click a channel there is a red X and no picture.

I did notice that after I had tried to watch BoxNation on the Xtream TV IPTV plugin, when I exited out of the plugin, the ZGemma Slyk skin had also changed to BoxNation.

So...

My question is this...

Could there be a possible conflict that is stopping my Xtream Plugin working? My provider says its active but its not working.

I'm not a noob and can't figure out why its not working.

If any other provider would like to msg me so I can provide my Mac address. This is to establish if its a conflict on the box or if I'm being lied to by my provider.

The only problem I've had with xtreamtv is that sometimes I would have to keep validating it from time to time

run the xtream plugin & send your provider the code it generates, have him check to see IF its changed, if it has he will activate it again then you can press the 'get settings' then 'load' (after provider sends confirmation its been activated)

The channels are there just a blank screen when trying to view it if was not validated it wouldn't load any channels up it would just say contact administrator using xtreamtv unless the xtreamtv plugging different

The channels are there just a blank screen when trying to view it if was not validated it wouldn't load any channels up it would just say contact administrator using xtreamtv unless the xtreamtv plugging different

If its been on the box before but the xtream generated code has changed for some reason it will show the channel list as they will still be on hdd but channels will be blank, Ive had this myself when testing providers/images & generally faffing about

If its been on the box before but the xtream generated code has changed for some reason it will show the channel list as they will still be on hdd but nothing will clear
Right get what you mean wouldn't he be better with script I don't rate xtreamtv app

I agree I prefer the script method but xtream is better for providers as it pulls in the EPG better so many providers now insist on xtream

Back