Zgemma xtream issue

lukieno1

Wondering if anyone can help with the issue I’m having
Found a provider who has a good xtream setup but I seem to be having issues with a load of streams, they’re either not working or breaking up, he’s sent me an m3u and all the streams are perfect on any other device but the zgemma just keeps having issues

I’ve read posts on here from people that say xtream is problematic at times, how can I set it up a different way on the zgemma ie on iPab with a username and password to ascertain if I’ve just been sent a faulty zgemma h2s
It was doing similar things on other providers tests with xtream so just want to test another way to pinpoint the problem

Hard wired straight into hub
Sky shield turned off
Even tried the box in a DMZ to take all security out of the equation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I know how it's set up now. Xtream Editor will not be causing your issues as it only creates your bouquet files and loads them to the box - inside each file being server and account details for the individual streams.

It's possible that the box itself might be causing the issue. Do you have many plugins installed on it?

Be careful if you're connecting both the box and other devices to the server at the same time. You've probably only got a single connection line, so you could end up scratching your head if more than one device is competing for the connection. Can't see it being an issue, but is certainly something to bear in mind when testing and comparing.

I usually use wooshbuild but have tried with a barebones openatv and iPab image to rule out wooshbuild causing it or any rogue plugins

I only put the m3u into Kodi on the laptop to test so was disconnected once Kodi was closed and was communicating with provider throughout

I’m starting to think it’s a faulty box as the provider has got monitoring/logs set up and it says I’ve got a near perfect connection to the stream but is coming up with a weird error to do with video res, have tried changing video output etc but no difference

“It does confirm it's a box connectivity issue, but I am stumped as to why it is doing it.

That seed test says it's the screen res settings on your box.”

Was the last update on the issue from his end, he’s doing everything he can to assist but I think it’s the box :(

I was getting stuttering and freezing on other test, and the current provider who’s trying to help me runs it on his own h2s

hook up a sat cable & set the tuner config to your area & fta only to test if your free to air sat fed channels do the same, this will elliminate any box fault...IF it only happens on the stream check terminal connections, also set video to 50hz & 720i to test TV is compatable with resolution

Back