Zgemma

pizzaman

Hi all,

Just had all channels working on zgemma. Couldn't find BT box office or on demand for tonight's fight. My brother has done some sort of scan and now there are zero channels. How do I scan to find the channels. It's been a while. I can't remember. Please help

u will have to goto plugins and remove autobouquetsmaker 2.9 then download autobouquetsmaker 3.1
menu/plugind press red (remove plugin ) then green dwnld plugin autobouquetsmaker

Just do scan as it is, then after scan complete, restart your softcam in softcam panel
Other than that you may need to flash to a newer build

Hi all,

Just had all channels working on zgemma. Couldn't find BT box office or on demand for tonight's fight. My brother has done some sort of scan and now there are zero channels. How do I scan to find the channels. It's been a while. I can't remember. Please help
You cant get BT box office on cable on a zgemma , its a different encryption.

u will have to goto plugins and remove autobouquetsmaker 2.9 then download autobouquetsmaker 3.1
menu/plugind press red (remove plugin ) then green dwnld plugin autobouquetsmaker
ok so i went to menu, plugins and in drivers i removed 2.9. where can i find 3.1 as i then pressed download plugins and in drivers i cant see autobouquets maker 3.1

You cant get BT box office on cable on a zgemma , its a different encryption.
wow

i have a mag 256. the thing is stuttering really bad and i dont want to wake up to see a frozen screen in 5 hours time. the h5 has a better continuous feed. Any help?

also went to update provider files list. It says thaey have been updated. still cant get the scan to work

im just trying everything after giving my brother a slap for messing it up. it was set to liverpool even though im about 90 miles from there. does this have anything to do with it. has the transponder chaged. at this moment any help would be great.

Ok so I didn't go to autobuoquets. I went to automatic scan. It's finding channels now. Will I be able to watch the right on this?

its found a couple of sly movie channels. and theyre all numbered without channel names. just numbers. I'm sure its me thats done something wrong. any help would be greatly appreciated. I have some sly movie channels so i would think the line is still live. Where am i going wrong. Please help

Last edited by a moderator:
its in system plugins ,i think
ok done that. went to scan. started, gave me a fault. Just restarted box started scan. it says
failed to tune to virgin (uk( on tuner c

please check
tuner is correctly configured
you can recieve the specified frequency

any ideas

im not a boxing fan so i dont know what fight your wanting to see Scott Harrison ?

have you configured your tuner

Last edited by a moderator:
thats the thing. On my mag 256 it works well for a bit. then it starts freezing. server says its not his side as it works wel his side. i have taken 20+ boxes from this guy. 3 boxes not working well all the rest have not complained. I have a sound and vision stutter going on. i thought i just get the h5 working as that doesnt normally go pete tong but i cant scan the h5 now. im sure its just something simple but need to get this sorted. please help

Save yourself.
There is no posibilty of seeing Fury fight on cable
Bite the bullet and pay £20 or get iptv sub.
No other alternatives
cheers for that mate. I have been away so long i dont know the sketch right now. I have got a supplier getting me some IPTV details now. Thing is my current IPTV server is causing me a headache. Thanks for the help.

Another thing is even after today why cant my h5 pick up more than 20 channels? I dont mind starting from the beginning but it just went into meltdown

zgemma box is doing my head in , it wont connect to internet for a new build so I can start webif,
internet working, as just done my other , reset box, to factory , re installed atv 6.2 an still wont connect
checked all the router cables and reset router .

zgemma box is doing my head in , it wont connect to internet for a new build so I can start webif,
internet working, as just done my other , reset box, to factory , re installed atv 6.2 an still wont connect
checked all the router cables and reset router .

Again, there is no way of seeing the fight using sat or cable.
Asking questions at 2;30am on a weekend is'nt gonna get you many quick answers, try again tomorrow lunchtime

Back