Zgemma

its mot for the fight, the box was working fine, have updated the atv to 6.2 , but on setup it wont connect
router ok . cables ok. other box works when connected.
asked at that time as been trying get it to connect all day,
done factory reset everything . webif wont connect as the box has no internet am totally puzzled

its mot for the fight, the box was working fine, have updated the atv to 6.2 , but on setup it wont connect
router ok . cables ok. other box works when connected.
asked at that time as been trying get it to connect all day,
done factory reset everything . webif wont connect as the box has no internet am totally puzzled

is the box connected via a LAN cable?
have you done a network test?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

apologies this was to a different threead, why won't the box connect to the network?
Don't know, when you check it says lan connected but ip address not confirmed dns not confirmed
but my other box works fine

sorry for putting it on this thread I thought it was for zegemma problem

No lan connection try rebooting router and box as its a common thing and rerun network test after a few minutes.

Don't know, when you check it says lan connected but ip address not confirmed dns not confirmed
but my other box works fine

sorry for putting it on this thread I thought it was for zegemma problem
connect the other box, go into menu>setup>system>network>device setup>adapter settings
write down all the information in there then plug the trouble box in and make sure the settings are the same

is the box connected via a LAN cable?
have you done a network test?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

LAN cable connected ,
yes done the network test top 3 turn green next 2 stay red saying unconfirmed . rebooted router, put box in deep standby, its now back at factory settings,
and still the same cheers

connect the other box, go into menu>setup>system>network>device setup>adapter settings
write down all the information in there then plug the trouble box in and make sure the settings are the same

cheers will try that

Last edited by a moderator:
Again not followed what i said REBOOT BOX AND ROUTER,or power off box at rear after you used remote to power down.
I had to do that with a vu duo to get a lazy ip connection

Again not followed what i said REBOOT BOX AND ROUTER,or power off box at rear after you used remote to power down.
I had to do that with a vu duo to get a lazy ip connection

have done that and on network test
LAN adapter connected
Local network connected
DHCP Enabled
IP address unconfirmed
nameserver unconfirmed

there may be a problem with the lan port, can you try a wifi connection instead and see if it connects that way?
Have given up am away from home now , how does the zgemma box connect wirlessley. as will ring home an talk her through that , as I thought it might be her
router as my box works , fine and hers works at mine but not hers .
when I restart cam it now says no ecm
thanks for the help

if no ecm you won't get any premium channels
you can connect wirelessly with homeplugs and you can use wireless dongle

Back