Zgemma2

zuffler

Honestly I've had a better time with toothache setting this box up! Having set up via sucemnsee' s instructions ( fantastic by the way) ..... I am struggling to enter a test line grrrrrrrr - what I can't fathom out is that since flashing the box which worked perfectly, then doing the auto bouquets the epg etc I can't find a folder on my PC where I can enter the line? I had a zgemma folder previously which was on my "network" now I only have the TS panel menu to work with - would any of you kind folks help out this rapidly aging old man and point me in the right direction as this is killing me

you need to ftp the line to the box

Cheers I have noticed that mentioned on other forums in here but wouldn't know where to begin .... Or how the ftp file actually gets entered into the box - apologies but I'm a total newbie to this ... Formatting the USB was a push if you take my meaning

you can use dreambox control center to ftp to the box

if its a c line then it will go in var/ect in CCcam.cfg file you can edit it in notepad to add line

Have a look through posts yesterday ref login problems as not at home for link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks what's the best twin tuner tv box to go for I have open box and skyboxes f5 before but I want to record now I bought a zgemma box but it's stuck on boot and I' can't get a usb that will flash it so that's out

Back