zgemma2s

shilly

just bought a zgemma 2s coming this week read tat they can be quite hard to set up me being a noob lol. i have currently a open box v8 where i manually add my clines easy. any ways to save hassle i bought my zgemma2s fully set up with out clines. this is description off seller.

• Features: *Latest Openvix *Blue HD Skin/Theme *7 day epg(8gb usb will be included which has 7day peg loaded *Correct channel layout sorted in favorite categories
  • We will setup your box so it is all ready to use, also will include contact details for further support if needed
  • WARNING loading epg on box memory will cause the box to crash in the future as box memory will exeed its limit. please make sure it is used with a external memory
  • PLEASE NOTE this box is free to air channels ONLY, There is no codes loaded to watch Paid channels....

so all i will need to do is set the bouxet and scan and enter my clines. also i will get 3 will i enter all 3????

many thanks

also i will get 3 will i enter all 3????

You are getting three boxes, or three lines??

The enigma 2 type boxes are a little more complicated, but if you can follow instructions precisely, you should be okay.

I'm guessing you should use the other two lines in other boxes around the house for a multi room setup if you wanted it. If all 3 lines are from the same provider there would be little point in using all 3 on one box. If the provider has issues it would affect all their lines and there would be no point in switching. I think lol.

or the provider may have more than one 'server'? so if theyre working on one, the line will still be active, though that doesn't fully explain why three though? are you sure the provider isn't saying you can use the same line on up to three different boxes on the same ip address?

could he be meaning the older style cline? 1 providers line that comes in 3 text lines? If so then yes all 3 text lines stay together & will go into the etc folder as a CCcam.cfg file

does all clines work? where is a good supplier sick of freezing ones off flebay. so my box all i need to do is, do a channel search and set bouquets. as my box is all set up with bluehd skin and epg also set up. ohh and obv enter my cline

when i ment 3 clines. they sent me 3 24hr ones to try, i only emailed them to ask a question lol. but didnt understand why 3

or the provider may have more than one 'server'? so if theyre working on one, the line will still be active, though that doesn't fully explain why three though? are you sure the provider isn't saying you can use the same line on up to three different boxes on the same ip address?

how do you enter more then 2 clines on a zgemma2s? for 2 diffrent servers? does it automaticly switch to other one.

Last edited:

You are getting three boxes, or three lines??

The enigma 2 type boxes are a little more complicated, but if you can follow instructions precisely, you should be okay.

i can follow instructions but better chatting or watching video, tbh mate. as no good with tech jargon im a NOOB. thought upgrading would be better as no more channel list updates. lol

---------- Post Merged at 06:37 PM ----------

how do you enter more then 2 clines on a zgemma2s? for 2 diffrent servers? does it automaticly switch to other one.

I recently asked for a test line and was given 3 separate clines with different DNS's. However I got this message with them: "I give you 3 Clines you can put in same receiver. You can put it in two box but don't run the two boxes in same time." I didn't even try the test as I told them I had a twin tuner and was told that the line might not work.

Back