ZgemmaH2H VM cable

Guys,

New to this so please be patient, I have a Zgemma H2H, and the basic VM TV Mix, I obviously want to use the Zgemma in place of the V6 box. I have D/L wooshbuild and am ready to flash. I just need a ccam file? for the Bristol area, is this correct. I would like a trial first.

Is that all I need, is there someone here who can provide on, I have looked on eBay, but not sure who a good supplier is?

Thanks in Advance.

Warren

Dont go off ebay most likely will not work out well! ask in above thread as advised and real rules mate.

In AutoBouquetsMaker press update config files then rescan. Are are you sure you have the correct netid?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I am sure its the correct net id ive just done that what you said and it says incompatible versions

Attachments

• 20180124_180514.jpg
    20180124_180514.jpg
    959.1 KB · Views: 14
I am sure its the correct net id ive just done that what you said and it says incompatible versions
I'm not sure what image you are using but if openatv 6.1 or above try uninstalling AutoBouquetsMaker and re install.

Menu, plugins, red to remove plugins then systemplugins and choose AutoBouquetsMaker.

Reboot box then goto plugins green to download plugins then systemplugins and download AutoBouquetsMaker. And reboot again.

I'm not sure what image you are using but if openatv 6.1 or above try uninstalling AutoBouquetsMaker and re install.

Menu, plugins, red to remove plugins then systemplugins and choose AutoBouquetsMaker.

Reboot box then goto plugins green to download plugins then systemplugins and download AutoBouquetsMaker. And reboot again.

Once rebooted try update config files then re scan ABM.

What net I'd are you using?

I am useing knowsley because i like in st helens

Back