Zgemmah2s

Press ok on plugins to open next screen or at least I hope that is what is going on. On my box I press menu button scroll down to plugins and press ok which brings up a list of all plugins installed

from there scroll down to plugins and press ok. then take a picture of the next screen

There could be a second page to that screen, can you scroll down to bottom and see if another screen opens as I can't see anything on that page to reload your IPTV. Doesn't help that I have not used wooshbuild and for all I know it could be in WBconfig or add IPTV.

Nothing there like the any of the 3 methods I have used bud. Could do with a Wooshbuild user appearing I think

No problem sorry not familiar with Woosh. Did you say you had updated before ? I have had one IPTV service which to update required me to do the following, watching tv press menu then in menu that opens press ok on Info panel . Another menu opens and in there is a heading called plugins ( not the same as one you have just been in) which if you scroll to and press ok will open another menu. In this menu should be about 4 options including Cron Manager and Job Manager. I used to have to click ok on Job manager which would open and show me an IPTV script to run

try going futher down that plugin screen.
xtream will more than likely be the very last plugin.
if it is there then press the yellow button to get settings and then the blue button to load.

For me, press green, scroll down to IPTV add, open it.
At the top of the screen, your username and password should already be stored.
If not you're jiggered, if so press blue button to validate your iptv, it goes off and dies it's thing for a couple of minutes.
Then exit out all the way, press TV button, and ALL your different sections should be there(entertainment, sport, vod, etc

Back