ZGemmaH5.2TC. Connection Issues Maybe?

Hi I have done this. Re-flashed twice now and reset-up. Everything is working fine. No errors during normal use etc.

However when I press 'device set up' in menu>setup>system>network it still comes up with a blue screens with details of software error and reboots. It still does this. I just wonder if anyone else out there with a H5.2TC has the same issues; however I don't know if there is ever a need to go in this submenu is there? as you can restart the network from the menu after pressing PORTAL.
I think the answer is not to go into this submenu?

It doesn't do it on my H5.2TC and can see all options with no issues... the only thing i've used on this menu in the past is the network test feature.

Out of interest are you connecting to the router with an ethernet cable or wifi adapter?

Cheers guys.

I've not tried via the blue button yet didn't know about it...to be honest I don't want to touch it now, ha! but will try at some point soon and feedback.

The box is connected to the router with Ethernet cable.

Cheers guys.

I've not tried via the blue button yet didn't know about it...to be honest I don't want to touch it now, ha! but will try at some point soon and feedback.

The box is connected to the router with Ethernet cable.
Tried network via blue button all ok

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ste
Try Kiddac's Vskin HD, its the best v skin I've found. search google for kiddac vskin HD, the first site in the results (yola).

Hi Grog68, thanks. If I find it on google... is there a method by which I can just ftp to a file in the root. The last skin I just downloaded from the plug in section on wooshbuild and was straightforward? or can it be found in the plug in downloads aswell?

when you say best...best visually or stability or both?
Cheers.

ftp to /tmp folder and then on box press blue button and highlight Plugins on left and then select IPK Installer on right and follow instrucitons to install.

Then once installed select new skin

Back