Zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee problem on my box

adamsm

I hope someone can help, as I seem to be having the same problem if I put the OPENVIX image on or the sucmnsee backup which I've just tried. I get the error Timeout for tuner lock when I use the AutoBouquets Maker. Any help appreciated as I'm pulling my hair out now. Is it a faulty box (however I can scan all the channels from scratch on previous menu so don't have a clue what's going on.....

Are you using 1 cable or 2 cables in the back? This issue normally means problem with tuner configuration. Make sure the cables are in correct sockets -Tuner A and LNB in (top left and bottom right)

I am using 2 feeds and they are in the correct sockets. Freeview channels work but none of the Freeview HD channels do. If I scan all the channels from scratch I get over 600 so it's seeing the channels, however for some reason The Auto Bouqet maker isnt' working. I'm assuming the region is Granada for West Yorkshire? (if the region in fact makes a difference at all)?

Had an engineer come round earlier on who put the box with the built in screen onto both the cables, so the signal is fine on both sides, so I'm perplexed :-(

I've done a full scan, (all the channels scanned in) then deleted bouqets then run the auto bouquets makes, still comes up with timeout for tuner lock. I'm just wandering if there's a fault with the box as I'm now onto the open ATV Image. However I'm not sure what region I'm supposed to be selecting, if I select the wrong one is this why the fault is happening, or shouldn't that make any difference?

It doesn't matter if you select the wrong region it will still work p's I have Humber for West Yorkshire granada is for London

Fault Rectified

The reason the tuner kept failing is because I've not got a full signal, but box is only scanning 699 channel and not all of them which is over 900, I discovered this by taking the box to my friends house and on his dish connection the box fully functioned. So it's a dish signal fault at mine which is causing the channels not to all scan and cause the auto bouquet maker to fail with the no signal error message. Just annoyed I paid a TV Man who came out saying there's nothing wrong with the sky signal as channels were coming through. I had a different engineer come for a free quote who said the overgrowth of the trees are blocking some of the sky signal.

Back