ZgemmaStar2s OpenATV 4.2 31.01.2015 mtpockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with this I'm ok to update through software updates as it says I have 52!! Also says you image is out of date if I try

Yes mate (y), it's a nightly build so updates available almost every day if you wanted to. I update every week or two on my box. It will prompt you to reboot after upgrading.

Just come to use box this morning and it had jammed up last night. Rebooted and everything works except the picture feed. I cans cede all menus and playback recordings but the box just stays on the boot logo screen and displays no image for any of the normal channels. If I type in channel it shows me banners etc just not the actual picture!

Just come to use box this morning and it had jammed up last night. Rebooted and everything works except the picture feed. I cans cede all menus and playback recordings but the box just stays on the boot logo screen and displays no image for any of the normal channels. If I type in channel it shows me banners etc just not the actual picture!

Have you done a fresh channel scan in AutoBouquetMaker? do you have ABM set to scan everynight?

they go when you plug the drive back in? maybe it needs re-initializing\ converting etc, did I read on another thread you have it still formatted as FAT32 from a F5S too? maybe that's an issue

Hi

im currently on my way back from Holiday and I've had an email off FedEx saying my box has been delivered, who's signed for it I don't know as my house should be empty. Lol.

Anyway, is this Image etc still ok to use? Still in date so to speak or will there be lots of updates to do?

Just need to to try and and get my line off the old F5s and into this Zgemma.

I I see people are having various degrees of success with this.... From what I've read ive seen dumping to usb on the F5s then just copy and paste that into FileZilla and bobs your uncle...?

Hi

im currently on my way back from Holiday and I've had an email off FedEx saying my box has been delivered, who's signed for it I don't know as my house should be empty. Lol.

Anyway, is this Image etc still ok to use? Still in date so to speak or will there be lots of updates to do?

Just need to to try and and get my line off the old F5s and into this Zgemma.

I I see people are having various degrees of success with this.... From what I've read ive seen dumping to usb on the F5s then just copy and paste that into FileZilla and bobs your uncle...?

If you are using this OpenATV image once its all up and running you can do a OTA software update to bring everything upto date, that's the big positive of using OpenATV (y) As far as getting the line off the F5s it should be as simple as dumping either the cccam.cfg or newcamd.list file to a usb (or both if you are not sure which protocol the F5 is using) then loading your line on to the ZGemma via FTP, again how you do this depends what type of line you have, if its an N line you will need to install the Mgcamd plugin via TSPanel and enter you details into the newcamd.list file within usr/keys on the box

It is an N line so will install Mgcamd and uninstall CCcam also?

Ive also been reading that you need to send a second file across while doing the FPT is this correct.?

And does this this have the Irish sports channels or do I need to manually changes those?

Cheers again fir for the help.

hi all,

mgcamd not in plugin download ? where do I download ??

need to add nline in newcamd.list

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 12:45 PM ----------

ok found in tspanel mgcamnd 1.38

now what do I do ?

thanks

Hi,

Finally just got back from Sunny Malta, Jesus it's cold here. Lol.

Opened the box and it looks a solid peace of kit to be fair...

Wish me luck with everything I will be starting the work at about 9pm..

what at hard drives are people using? And is the box able to power the external Hhd itself?

there maybe some silly questions coming, so sorry in advance.

Thanks

How can I put my CCam.cfg on my zgemma star 2s ?? ive got filezilla put it in usr/keys / and I can see my CCam.cfg but its not doinf anything on the box , where do I find it and enable it??
Thanks

Well almost everything went well....

the image flashed petfectly... Set region up etc....

however having trouble with the line and picons..

ive done everything I can think of with the line its in the right format etc in the correct places etc... Pictures can be supplied.

so all I can think of is that I need to delete the other cccams' in the plugs ins, but when I go to remove plugins it doesn't give an option for soft cams....?

Also so I can't seem to get picons to download in the picon manager... Do I need to create a directory for them first?

all very frustrating as I was really looking forward to it...

Thanks again for any help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back