ZgemmaStar2s OpenATV 4.2 31.01.2015 mtpockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well almost everything went well....

the image flashed petfectly... Set region up etc....

however having trouble with the line and picons..

ive done everything I can think of with the line its in the right format etc in the correct places etc... Pictures can be supplied.

so all I can think of is that I need to delete the other cccams' in the plugs ins, but when I go to remove plugins it doesn't give an option for soft cams....?

Also so I can't seem to get picons to download in the picon manager... Do I need to create a directory for them first?

all very frustrating as I was really looking forward to it...

Thanks again for any help...

create a folder on your HHD called "picon" (without qoutes) and make sure you are downloading the Astra 28.2E picons from picon manager, double check its not trying to save them to the nand flash either.

dont think you can uninstall the other cams within TSPanel, i couldnt find a wa to do so, but got it all running fine with just the mgcamd 1.38 running

Well almost everything went well....

the image flashed petfectly... Set region up etc....

however having trouble with the line and picons..

ive done everything I can think of with the line its in the right format etc in the correct places etc... Pictures can be supplied.

so all I can think of is that I need to delete the other cccams' in the plugs ins, but when I go to remove plugins it doesn't give an option for soft cams....?

Also so I can't seem to get picons to download in the picon manager... Do I need to create a directory for them first?

all very frustrating as I was really looking forward to it...

Thanks again for any help...

create a folder on your HHD called "picon" (without qoutes) and make sure you are downloading the Astra 28.2E picons from picon manager, double check its not trying to save them to the nand flash either.

dont think you can uninstall the other cams within TSPanel, i couldnt find a wa to do so, but got it all running fine with just the mgcamd 1.38 running

How did you get it up and running fine with the mgcamd running then? That is currently the only softcam running...

Do I create the Picons folder from the box or in filezilla? And which directory does it need to go in ?

I can delete other cams in tspanel in tools1 then uninstall and look for them in the list

---------- Post Merged at 07:43 PM ----------

The picons u can do from the box in picons manager

Thanks mtpockets just tried this image and it's perfect! I set up my own image which is pretty much the same as yours but I couldn't get my epg to populate? Installed your image now all is good, can't work out what I done wrong but cheers anyway mate!

marknewham, looking at your logs it's almost certainly down to tuner configuration. Just to make sure disable one of the tuners then try crossepg again - if it works we're getting you closer. Will do all I can to help......:)

Ive got it set up as attached - i've tried disabling tuner b and running again but still same problem

---------- Post Merged at 03:06 PM ----------

Not sure if the attached is relevant but when i go into plugins i get this message?

Attachments

• tuner.jpg
    tuner.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 27
  • errors.jpg
    errors.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 34
ok - guess that rules that out then! Can you check from MENU, CrossEPG, Configure that the storage device is pointing to your device?

As for your second screenshot it's a "left behind" from previously installed plugins, if you ftp to the box and remove any traces of them it will get rid of that annoyance but won't impact the problem you're having with crossepg

Last edited:
From the log u posted my first thing would be to uninstall crossepg. Delete any folders left behind. Reinstall crossepg. Reboot and redownload. Just guessing tho. My first sample box needed that done but still dont know why.......

In urs looks like error with alias file.

i've tried it on my usb (listed as datatraveller) and my hdd (which i have now wiped and formatted to linux to rule that out too.. usb mounted as hdd and external hdd mounted at hdd2 (as i read somewhere using usb naming might have been the issue but it wasn't)

The summaries it reads when updating is 1.93mb (not sure if that tells you anything). mtpockets you can connect to my box through openwebif if that helps to have a poke around?

---------- Post Merged at 03:21 PM ----------

From the log u posted my first thing would be to uninstall crossepg. Delete any folders left behind. Reinstall crossepg. Reboot and redownload. Just guessing tho. My first sample box needed that done but still dont know why.......

In urs looks like error with alias file.

Is there a walkthru on how to do this thoroughly?

Attachments

• cross1.jpg
    cross1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Because its atv which im not familiar with ill let mtpockets say how it should be removed. In vix its just
plugins
remove plugins

here is the mounts setup too

---------- Post Merged at 03:46 PM ----------

There's an EPG option in extended system too - is this not related to crossepg?

Attachments

• mounts.jpg
    mounts.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 33
marknewham, just noticed you have Force EPG reload on boot set to yes - it should be no!!

Your CrossEPG log file also indicates crossepg is trying to download to media\USB but you have your usb stick mounted as HDD so it's trying to save to a path that doesn't exist

Last edited:
Im brand new to all this and today My new Zemma s2 arrived, it was pre-installed with openatv but decided to load this badboy up and did so without any hitches :) so far am well impressed with the layout and quality of the SD services now to find myself a nice line to go with it :)

Anyway thanks Mtpockets much appreciated and nice work ;)

hi,

I have been using your image for a while now, its excelllent by the way, thanks. I haven't had any issues with epg or the second tuner when connected, i'm able to watch a different channel whille recording a program on another... I wanted to ask you how do i add channel 5 hd in to the channel list as its missing from all my channels

I am aware of channel 5 HD being a premium channel. I wanted to know how to add channel 5 HD on my box as its missing from all my channels

zgemma stuck on boot

hi i have a zgemma s2 and i mite have been given a bad image when i tried to add it its now stuck on boot no picture it just says boot on front of box tried to reflash but still same. any help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back