zgemmastar2s

smave1971

Hi all I've got a zgemma star2s and this morning not sure what I did but it just says boot on the front could anyone give me a quick fix please I've tryrd turning off and back on again and still no good and its winding me up pressed all the buttons too and nothing works THANKS SMAVE1971:beg:

Last edited:
Hi all I've got a zgemma star2s and this morning not sure what I did but it just says boot on the front could anyone give me a quick fix please I've tryrd turning off and back on again and still no good and its winding me up pressed all the buttons too and nothing works THANKS SMAVE1971:beg:

Is nothing happening on the screen?
I would flash the box if i was you, I would use one of the guides in the sticky threads like wooshman, kiddac or sucmnsee ive tried all and ive only had mine a week or two just trying to figure out how i like it best and learn while i do it too..
Its easy once you get going

first rule of zgemmas. Never do a factory reset (I am presuming you have). It will crash your box.

Sorry a reflash will be needed. Back up your line if you have paid for one and read the stickies at the top of this forum. Barebones will give you some background. Wooshbuild or sucmnsee have step by step instructions on setting up their builds.

Hi no nothing on screen

---------- Post Merged at 03:20 PM ----------

HI no I don't think I did a factory reset I was carfull coz I no that would cause me problems but will try anything thanks

If the box is stuck on boot then chances are it needs to be flashed again. As kiddac said Never ever do a factory reset on the zgemma.

Also of your using vix then go into your setup and make sure that unstable/experimental updates is turned off, if it's not and your prompted for an update and hit ok then chances are your gonna need to flash your box again.

Back