Zgemme H7 no route to host?

All of a sudden, I noticed that my time was showing to be incorrect. So as part of my weekly routine, I tried to update provider files and am prompted with network connection error. I tried connecting up filezilla and it wouldn't connect. I then hooked up a spare h2 box I have, and that works fine, so that has eliminated the ethernet cable. My theory is that its something to do with the ethernet port on my box. However, looking at the box from the back, the lights are showing as working. I can also go to the plugins section and bring up the downloadable plugins section, albeit taking 2 or 3 mins from them to show, of which usually isn't the case.
I am wondering if there is a fix for this. ThanksIMG_20190925_100552.jpg

If the downloadable plugins list is loading then there is nothing wrong with the network port on your box, are you able to stream anything in the e2iplayer plugin?

You could try putting the box into deep standby, then reboot the router and once the router is back online turn the box on, this clears a lot of network issues

If the downloadable plugins list is loading then there is nothing wrong with the network port on your box, are you able to stream anything in the e2iplayer plugin?

You could try putting the box into deep standby, then reboot the router and once the router is back online turn the box on, this clears a lot of network issues
MAkes no difference. Not able to stream when using e2iplayer.
I contacted the main Zgemma supplier two weeks ago about this as my box is still under warranty, albeit it runs out in 2 weeks. Needless to say they haven't got back to me.

double check your isp account and make sure they haven't switched on the nanny settings, web safe etc

Back