Zgmmea H2H Newbie

just follow the instructions and you wont go wrong, just remember - take the zgemma folder off the usb stick before you think about plugging it in
I'm clocked out for the night, dsayers may help you depending when he finishes work & if he is feeling up to it

Don't finish work till 6 stick to this thread rather than pms my inbox is getting full and I'm trying something for someone else.

Regarding your pm you should have CCcam.cfg in usr/keys and past in the line details given by your line provider.

How do your lines start do they start with CWS = , C or N?

Arghh

Hiya guys

Please can someone aid me in line entry, have non CCam.cfg in usr/keys and dont know if line on mgcam is connected?? as channels scrambled still - Line good -

Have tried firezilla to enter BUT newbie

Any help appreciated

you should have CCcam.cfg on my image. You can download the file from here mgcamd1.38 & cccam2.3 & all files - Downloads - TechKings you keep mentioning mgcamd as well. you can only run one cam at a time so if both your sat and vm lines are starting with N or C you should use CCcam.cfg and using cccam from softcam if both start with CWS = place both in newcamd.list and run mgcamd

- - - Updated - - -

ive almost finished what I was doing early finish if you want to pm me your lines and email address ill add them to the correct file and email you the cam file

Arghh

Hiya guys

Please can someone aid me in line entry, have non CCam.cfg in usr/keys and dont know if line on mgcam is connected?? as channels scrambled still - Line good -

Have tried firezilla to enter BUT newbie

Any help appreciated

How does your line details start? N OR CWS =

Morning good sir there is a PM for you at silly oclock this morning I didnt realise you jumped on the thread to help (It was very late lol) Thanks

Will pm my email address too and two n lines

Thanks for this help its very much appreciated

Have CCam 2.3 installed but no CCam.cfg file in usr/keys only the other two you metioned

Morning good sir there is a PM for you at silly oclock this morning I didnt realise you jumped on the thread to help (It was very late lol) Thanks

Will pm my email address too and two n lines

Thanks for this help its very much appreciated

Have CCam 2.3 installed but no CCam.cfg file in usr/keys only the other two you metioned

I don't have any pm from you and I'm guessing your running a Nline on cccam, which build are you using on this h2h?

Sorry Garyth that was for dsayers2014

Yes using nline in mgcamd.list in usr/keys as have no cccam.cfg

Now that is different to what you said in the above post. There is no mgcamd.list!! Ok please answer these 2 questions, which build are you using on the H2H? and when you are in the keys folder, do you see a file called newcamd.list?

Ive tested his lines in newcamd.list the sky sline is fine but the vm line seams down. there both from the same provider so give them a message saying the vm line isnt working

Back