Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

Probably easier to just keep the current setup but change the wife
I refuse to change the wife.
I actually really want a z11 because I've heard they're really good as well as shield but I'm not wanting nothing more than IPTV with subs. Another app on the TV I feel will still have same issues.

Cheapest way for Yog is to download IBOPLAYER on both TVs and if your provider can give you multi room then it should work without investing on another box
I don't need multiroom (additional sub) we don't watch both tvs simultaneously I just don't want to have to move the box from living room to bedroom.

I don't need multiroom (additional sub) we don't watch both tvs simultaneously I just don't want to have to move the box from living room to bedroom.
Only trouble is, if the one box is hogging a connection... Sometimes, 1 box doesn't properly close connection, and then when u try other, won't let you connect...

For sake of usually a point a month more (or less) x I'd say get multi room... Plus then, you can go to other room to watch something when the others in house are watching rubbish 😂

Only trouble is, if the one box is hogging a connection... Sometimes, 1 box doesn't properly close connection, and then when u try other, won't let you connect...

For sake of usually a point a month more (or less) x I'd say get multi room... Plus then, you can go to other room to watch something when the others in house are watching rubbish 😂
First off how unbelievably good is this box.. fast picture quality is phenomenal and known issues I have with nanomid are just not present.

If I get multiroom I would have to go back to nanomid in 1 room (no thanks) Oo buy another Formuler box.. wife would be a little upset as she would make me swap rooms with it constantly. I will get a HDMI splitter and utilise that. I would never need for 2 TV'S watching the IPTV sub there's only me and the wife and I'm the boss (honest)

Back to this box.. WOW!!

Thank you for the feedback/Help.. this box though!

First off how unbelievably good is this box.. fast picture quality is phenomenal and known issues I have with nanomid are just not present.

If I get multiroom I would have to go back to nanomid in 1 room (no thanks) Oo buy another Formuler box.. wife would be a little upset as she would make me swap rooms with it constantly. I will get a HDMI splitter and utilise that. I would never need for 2 TV'S watching the IPTV sub there's only me and the wife and I'm the boss (honest)

Back to this box.. WOW!!

Thank you for the feedback/Help.. this box though!

The z11 is indeed a great box!

Need 2 boxes that will handle wifi 6e or 1gb ethernet port
Able to boot a app from start up
Shields are bit expensive for what i need them for , so looking at a alternative not to expensive, chromecast are launching a new device so hopefully that could be a option if its 3gb ram or more bonus

Shields are bit expensive for what i need them for , so looking at a alternative not to expensive, chromecast are launching a new device so hopefully that could be a option if its 3gb ram or more bonus
I think 2gb of ram should be ok for running iptv as long as you haven’t got to much running in the background.
A vpn should be fine and doesn’t use much ram.
But more ram is a bonus.

If you want something wallet friendly, take a look at the Amiko A9 Or Q8 boxes neither are certified for Netflix blah blah but come with a inbuilt IPTV app and run sweet.

I was in USA in january , brought 4 of those $20 ONN boxes back , cracking box and remote for the price , better than firestick . Am next over there in septenber so I'll be buying a couple of the new pro boxes. The specs on it are superb for around $50.
3gb ram , ethernet , usbC etc.

I was in USA in january , brought 4 of those $20 ONN boxes back , cracking box and remote for the price , better than firestick . Am next over there in septenber so I'll be buying a couple of the new pro boxes. The specs on it are superb for around $50.
3gb ram , ethernet , usbC etc.
If you get a pro id buy one if your getting a few

Back