Amiko Allien 2 Vix 4

atiq1

Hi! Acquired this box from a friend. Its working, has Vix 4.0 software and seems like it has been used only as a free-to-air receiver.
I know its an old box without much support around.
Using Putty, I attempted to put latest willowbuild 6.5 on it but this particular model is not listed so could not go any further.
With the box as it is, can I load Oscam-emu / CCcam to run a subscription? Any help Pl?

Willlowbuild will only ever support the latest versions of VIX.

Your on a py2 image if you must stick with it the feeds will be dead look for oscam version around the release date of that version of VIX and manually install it. Must be compiled for spark devices.

You may find scene images such as openPLI 7.1 is not a genuine openpli image but built in a similar way.

Willlowbuild will only ever support the latest versions of VIX.

Your on a py2 image if you must stick with it the feeds will be dead look for oscam version around the release date of that version of VIX and manually install it. Must be compiled for spark devices.

You may find scene images such as openPLI 7.1 is not a genuine openpli image but built in a similar way.
Thx. will look

Thx. will look
I was using it as a Terrestrial receiver with ViX 4 having successfully scanned all the TV channels (only three miles from Crystal Palace Transmitter).
After installing OpenAtv 6.3, Terrestrial Auto scan will pick up Channel 21 transponder with thirty channels only. Using signal Finder, No signal is detected on any other channel or frequency.
Any clues to Why that is Guys? Various Auto scans have yielded the same results.

Back