I've lost 19.2

superfan

Hello looking for a bit of advice if possible, I haven't connected it to my box in a long time (2+ years) but no longer getting a signal on 19.2, no issues with 28.2.
Would like to get access to 19.2 for sky de but not the end of the world if I don't, would rather leave well enough alone and make do with sky UK.
Does this look ok or does it look off?
Could it be just a cable issue?
LNB?

Attachments

• IMG_20240618_145530.jpg
    IMG_20240618_145530.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 39
I'm guessing that the lnb on the bracket and not on the main dish is sky uk. If thats correct then it means the dish has not moved. Have you plugged the cable from the other lnb directly into your receiver avoiding going via a switch which may not be working correctly.

No the lnb on the arm of the dish is the 28.2 one.
Don't use a switch, I tried both cables individually in my box and wasn't getting a signal on 19.2.

I must be missing something then as if i was stood under the dish looking at the arm 0 deg should be to your right and the further left you go would be the higher the number east? So if you dish is on 28.2e wouldn't the lnb on the bracket be further east?

Yes that makes sense alright.
I'm no expert at this stuff and it's that long ago since I set it up that I couldn't say for sure, but the lnb/cable on the arm is defo pulling in 28.2, that's the one that's currently connected to my box.

I must be missing something then as if i was stood under the dish looking at the arm 0 deg should be to your right and the further left you go would be the higher the number east? So if you dish is on 28.2e wouldn't the lnb on the bracket be further east?
Works like a mirror, you go opposite side.
That 19.2e lnb might need adjusting or is dead?
Normally you would focus on 19.2e and then add 28.2e to the left hand side looking from the front of the dish.

Last edited:
Make 19.2 east your prime Focus l.n.b center l.n.b .Remove the l.n.b that you are using for 28 east Adjust the azimuth angle and elevation angle of the satellite dish and skew angle of the
l.n.b until you receive the maximum s.n.r Then
refit the l.n.b for 28.2E. Slide the l.n.b along the
bracket looking at the satellite dish face on
The l.n.b for 28.2E will be on the left side higher
up.When you pick up s.n.r on 28.2 east you might have to tilt your bracket up and adjust the
l.n.b skew to receive maximum s.n.r Make sure
Before starting your bracket and pole are sitting at 90° Otherwise you will run into all sorts of problems

Make sure you have everything correct in Tuner Configuration on your box. If you're not using a switch it will be setting each tuner to "Single Satellite" and making sure the satellite chosen is the corresponding LNB.

The LNB looks very close to 28.2. I would have expected a bigger gap, that looks closer to 23e. Maybe that's not the case on a smaller dish. Try changing the setting to 23e on your box and see if anything clears there.

Make sure you have everything correct in Tuner Configuration on your box. If you're not using a switch it will be setting each tuner to "Single Satellite" and making sure the satellite chosen is the corresponding LNB.

The LNB looks very close to 28.2. I would have expected a bigger gap, that looks closer to 23e. Maybe that's not the case on a smaller dish. Try changing the setting to 23e on your box and see if anything clears there.
Smaller the dish, smaller the gap.

Back