PS5 Regarding Ps5 Bluetooth

Fox789

TK Supporter
Hello I recently got a pioneer tv and the tv has no speakers so I bought separate speaker bar second hand one but for some reason my ps5 Bluetooth doesn’t connect to any device I’m wondering if ps5 Bluetooth is crap or does it only connect to Sony?

The PS5 Controllers connect to my MacBook without any issues. What is it you want it to connect to and what is it you are looking to achieve?
How To Connect a PS5 Controller To Any Device - IGN

I'm guessing you are trying to connect it to the TV or the speaker bar to control the volume? - If so, I'm not sure this is going to work for you. The PS5 controller doesn't have a sound up/down or channel change buttons, so how would the TV or speaker bar know what you wanted to happen even if you managed to pair them? The best way to check this is to google the make and model and see if someone has managed to do this before.

The PS5 Controllers connect to my MacBook without any issues. What is it you want it to connect to and what is it you are looking to achieve?
How To Connect a PS5 Controller To Any Device - IGN

I'm guessing you are trying to connect it to the TV or the speaker bar to control the volume? - If so, I'm not sure this is going to work for you. The PS5 controller doesn't have a sound up/down or channel change buttons, so how would the TV or speaker bar know what you wanted to happen even if you managed to pair them? The best way to check this is to google the make and model and see if someone has managed to do this before.
I’m trying to connect my ps5 to the soundbar by using Bluetooth because the tv that I recently bought second hand which is a pioneer tv has no speakers built in from the factory.

The ps5 Bluetooth doesn’t seem to connect on any other devices with Bluetooth it in im not sure why it doesn’t connect.

no built in speakers on a tv thats a weird one
The pioneer TVs don’t come with factory built in speakers because they put lots of parts in it that they can’t fit them into the TVs so I bought separate soundbar tv connects onto Bluetooth & skybox but not the ps5 for some reason.

I'm maybe missing something here, but this is my take on things.
  • Connect TV to Soundbar (although you've not mentioned how this is connected) - just seen you said it's connected by Bluetooth
  • Connect PS5 to TV via HDMI
As long as the PS5 is connected to TV via HDMI, then it will pass video and audio through.

I'm maybe missing something here, but this is my take on things.
  • Connect TV to Soundbar (although you've not mentioned how this is connected) - just seen you said it's connected by Bluetooth
  • Connect PS5 to TV via HDMI
As long as the PS5 is connected to TV via HDMI, then it will pass video and audio through.
It’s connected by Bluetooth not hard wired to TV so TV & soundbar no issues.

Okay I will try this out and update back on here.

Back