Request A Good IPTV Server - July/Aug/Sept 2024

Ferret.

Administrator
Staff member
FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do not react to posts using our likes feature.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not post requests too often. No more that 1 request every 10 days. Wait for a reply. (If you ignore this, you may get banned from making new requests, for a undefined amount of time).
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.

Hey! I’m looking for a reliable IPTV provider with up-to-date Albanian/Kosovan/Eastern European channels.

Don’t need the whole world! Would prefer a focus on good quality, reliable channels in my region (quality over quantity).

Thanks!

Hey! I'm looking for a new IPTV provider based in Ireland/UK. I am willing to pay a premium price for a premium service.
  1. Must have UK and Ireland channels.
  2. Requirement for no logos/watermarks/white dots on the screen
  3. Must be able to use with Tivimate/Xtream Codes
  4. Would like the categories to be named as Netlfix, Disney, Paramount etc.
  5. Would love 4K streams as a bonus.

Hello,

I am looking for an IPTV provider. I am based in the UK so my preference would be UK/EU based servers (or a platform with EU servers). Price is pretty flexible - if the quality is great I am happy to pay 'premium'.

- Premier league football at UHD or true 1080p 50FPS.
- iFollow/Football League streams
- Preference for UK Channels for the sport but quality is important to me.
- Set up in a way that live sports/football are easy to find by game with different links etc would be nice.
- Discord or Telegram support
- Decent VOD with a push towards quality rips rather than quantity would be idea, but this is a 'nice to have'
- Option of a free trial (only need for a few hours just to assess quality etc before committing to a subscription).
- Multi user access if possible (again 'nice to have' not a deal breaker) as can pay 2x subs.

Device: Apple TV 3rd Gen and a Firestick 4k Max.
App: TiviMax/Smarter/IPTV+
VPN: Yes I have my own separate subscription to Nord.
Internet: 500mbps

Last edited:
Hey,

I'm looking for an IPTV service that has UK or EU based servers.

Needs:
- Insanely stable Premier League games at UHD (or 1080p)
- iFollow streams for Championship football down to League 2 Football
- Telegram/Discord support
- Multi connection - up to 4 connections
- Offer a free trial to see for myself

- Good VOD system with up to date releases on movies/series
- Categories easy to navigate
- 4K VOD's would be perfect
- A solution to being able to download VOD's for offline use as I am a frequent flyer.

I use a Fire stick, Apple TV, iPhone and MacBook so I think M3U would be preferred.

I use IPTVX on the Apple TV and IPTV Smarters on the other 3 devices.

I use NordVPN and my download speed is 930mbps on average.

Looking for a provider in the uk,

English channels and US, all the sports in 50fps 4k channels and stable

Raw feeds and no watermarks if possible

Vod and moves some in 4k and dolby vison

I'm using nvidia shield pro and tivimate,

i Have a vpn

1gig full fiber boradband hardwired to the shield

Last edited:
Required:
- Fire stick compatible
- UK Sky sport
- iFollow streams
- No logos/watermarks/branding
- PPV
- UK and US channels
- VOD tv & movies
- 1 day trial with view to pay for yearly subscription

Nice to have:
- US and European sport channels
-Categories for streaming services (Netflix, Disney plus, Hayu, Paramount, Amazon, Apple tv, Now TV)
- 1080p 50fps / 4k
- Telegram support

Hi, I'm looking for a new UK provider.

- All UK sports and 3pm kick offs
- Italian TV channels, including sport channels
- No logos or watermarks
- Stream on my laptop or iOS device so would require M3u
- 24 hour free trial for testing

Thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm on the lookout for a new subscription.
What is the very best available?
Ideally with 4k channels, regularly maintained and updated with a great VOD service to use on Nvidia Shield with tivimate and Amazon firebox.

I have a current subscription which is okay but suffers for freezing and crashing a little too often for my liking especially on 4k.

Any help will be greatly appreciated 👍

Hi,

I'm looking for an IPTV service that has UK or EU based servers.

Been with current provider two years but they have expanded and now It freezes multiple times during the footy and also on pretty much every 4k movie in their VOD section.

Needs:
- Stable Premier League games at UHD
- All UK channels (movies, kids, general channels, discovery, sports etc)
- Foreign sports channels (not a deal breaker if quality of prem games and VOD library is great)
- Discord support
- Offer a free trial and then a 1-3month purchase option (would then hit up annual after this) as I have a few months left with current supplier so would like to run alongside for a bit to ensure minimal downtime (current one drops out a couple of times a week but the downtime is a matter of minutes max)
- Large selection of movies and series which are up to date. 4k versions of newer films and decent HD quality on the rest

I use a 4k max Fire stick, windows computer, iPhone and iPad. I use Tivi on the firestick and would like to continue to use the app

I use PIA VPN and my download speed is 2.3gig but usually sits around 1600-2000 during peak time

Hello,

- Premier league football at UHD or true 1080p 50FPS.

- UK Sky Channels - UHD/HD

- PPV channels

- VOD - Netflix/Amazon/Disney/HBO

- US channels would be a bonus

- UK/EU server

Will be for two connections. Running from a Z10 formula Android box and a fire stick. Currently running Tivimate but would change if required.

A free trial would be great to check quality and everything is okay.

I am based in the UK so needs to be UK/EU based servers.

Must haves
- All UK Channels - UHD/HD (including regional channels for BBC/ITV)
- All UK Sky Channels - UHD/HD
- All Premier league football at UHD or true 1080p 50FPS
- All UK sports PPV
- Free 24hr trial before committing
- No logos or watermarks

Devices: Shield Pro/Formuler z10 pro/Phone
App: TiviMate/MyTVOnline/Smarters
VPN: Yes I use one so your service needs to be compatible

Looking for a new provider as my current one is turning into a disaster.

Must haves:
* Football / soccer is the primary use case. That would be Sky Sports, TNT Sports, access to other English Language channels which show Premier League, UCL, etc. for those not broadcast in the UK.
* PPV events
* Discord / Telegram / WhatsApp Support
* Support for TiviMate / Smarters / etc....i.e., any app support through DNS
* Ok to use VPN

Devices will be FireStick mostly, but also iPad and Mac occasionally.

Hi im looking for a server based in the uk
My device is a fire tv cube 4k max

I would like to have all Uk channels
All premier league game including 3pm kick offs and ifollow aswell.

A good VOD selection with the latest tv shows and movies
And a support channel on discord or telegram
And all sky channels thanks

Seeking new provider for Firestick 4K, tivimate
  • UK based
  • UK Sky and Irsih channels including Sports and Movies
  • US Channels + Sport
  • SA Sports (Supersport)
  • EPG
  • VPN option available
  • Free trial essential
  • PayPal or similar (no crypto)
Thanks!

IPTV provider in the UK

- preference UK/EU based servers (or a platform with EU servers).

Price is pretty flexible - if the quality is great I am happy to pay 'premium'.

- UHD is important.
- Preference for UK Channels quality and reliability is important to me and is a deal breaker.
- Set up in a way that live sports/football are easy to find by game with different links etc would be nice.
-Channels labelled correctly and clearly
- Telegram support
- Decent VOD with a push towards quality rips rather than quantity would be idea, but this is a 'nice to have'
- Option of a free trial (only need for a few hours just to assess quality etc before committing to a subscription).

Device: Apple TV 4th Gen and a Firestick 4k Max.
App: TiviMax/Smarter/IPTV+
BroadbandProvider: Virgin
VPN: Yes I have my own separate subscription to Nord.
Internet Speed: 1GB

Looking for U.S.A Or CANADA based IPTV Provider
****USD/CAN $ only - GBP exchange does not make it worth sorry.****

Channels

US/CAN/UK channels - Regional, Sports(NFL, NHL, NBA, Golf, WWE, Crick, F1, EPL), and Entertainment (HBO, Shotime) , SKY channels
PPV (UFC, Boxing etc, NFL Redzone)
Good VOD library - Movies and TV, quality over quantity.
Adult is fine

note: US/CAN/UK channels are primary requirements, INT channels are fine but not the main requirement.

Preferences
Reliable Solid EPG
Organized playlist
XC/M3U preferred
reliable fast servers would like to have someone whose been doing this for a while
Strong service support (disc/telegram etc.)
Tivitmate/smarters compatible
Firestick Compatible
Trial would be nice

I don't care about thousands of channels and VODs if they are never up, the channels are organized poorly and the VOD quality is bad. Quality over quantity.
TK Vet preferred but open depending on longevity support quality.

Hi,

After new sub,

Needs:
- Stable Premier League games at UHD

- All UK channels (movies, kids, general channels, discovery, sports etc)

- Foreign channels (Asian channels)

- Large selection of movies and series which are up to date. 4k versions of newer films and decent HD quality on the rest

- need second line

I use fire stick and android tv

Hey! I'm looking for a new IPTV provider based in Ireland/UK. I am willing to pay a premium price for a premium service.
  1. Must have UK and Ireland channels.
  2. Requirement for no logos/watermarks/white dots on the screen
  3. Must be able to use with Tivimate/Xtream Codes
  4. Would like the categories to be named as Netlfix, Disney, Paramount etc.
  5. Would love 4K streams as a bonus

Hey! I'm looking for a new IPTV provider.
Must have US, UK english Chanels Entertainment , News channels , kids eg channel 4 , it, BBC, CNN, HBO.
Sports channels - English and Indian for football , cricket
Must have Malayalam (India) channels including kids
Should have Indian and English movies

Netflix, Prime, paramount, HBO, Apple, Disney+ series and movies

I really prefer if live channels and VOD with languages other than Indian and English are removed are removed.
Eg Arabic collection, Spanish collection

Prefer 4k.

To be used with LG TV.

Back