Skin Modder

Strange, i have tried that as well, exactly so, even all the other instal commands without success nothing is installing it.
I have three other Boxes will try on those tomorrow. Cant do now my significant other is complaing.:whistle:
Will update and inform here.
Cheers
Andrew
I have the same box and will try installing now to test it.

hi Guys, i finally received my favourite "Turbo " skin updated to py3 from the Skinner.
Its here to download:...
Skin-Turbo-MOD-By-RAED
I have downloaded it but cannot send it to the box tried the "Install Local Extension" and it will NOT load at all.
using Octagon sf8008 with openPli images.
Could someone please download and check it for me?
I have also tried the force instal commands all without success, maybe i am using the wrong commands.
How should the .ipk file be written?
Thanks Guys.(y)
Just to let you know that i have installed this image on the qviart dual which is very similar to the sf8008, using openbh image and i simply put it on usb stick and it auto detected the ipk and i installed it from the remote.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 110.png
    ScreenHunter 110.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Just to let you know that i have installed this image on the qviart dual which is very similar to the sf8008, using openbh image and i simply put it on usb stick and it auto detected the ipk and i installed it from the remote.
Update this skin has caused some issues on my box and i think i will have to reflash the slot. When switching from a steam relay channel on 19.2 to a fta channel on 0.8w the rec display remains on the lcd screen. A reboot get rid of this but now the channel number just shows 4 dots. Trying to change the skin is causing the image to crash. I'll try boot into another slot sometime and recover the slot.

Back