Smart Stb user name and password

Steven339

Hello I have an lg tv with smart stb app.

I am trying to find the page with the user name and password so I can enter it but can’t find it anywhere on my android app on my phone it’s easy all I can find is the portal but no user name or password page any ideas thanks

I am trying to find the page with the user name and password so I can enter it but can’t find it anywhere on my android app on my phone it’s easy all I can find is the portal but no user name or password page any ideas thanks
Its a Mac based app try Ibo player you can upload your playlist easily enough on there.

You don’t use user/ pass on stb .. the portal is generated on stb-net panel/site & activated via your provider via your mac details.. however this can also be converted to another file if required.. like our member states use alternate app if you have another file @ hand.. but again u would need portal/ user/ pass of which providers are reluctant to issue…
Enjoy
I’d:-)

thanks for the info

I have found most new suppliers don’t support the smart stb app
I have had to use Smarters pro but it’s so slow and freezes a lot

So is the fire stick the way to go? What apps the people use on there ?

thanks for the info

I have found most new suppliers don’t support the smart stb app
I have had to use Smarters pro but it’s so slow and freezes a lot

So is the fire stick the way to go? What apps the people use on there ?
Firestick
Google Chromecast
Nvidia shield
Formula box
Etc

Smarters
XCIPTV
Ibo player
Tivimate

Plenty of choice

Back