Vpn assistance

jrodger

Hi is anyone able to help with my VPN issue I am trying to connect my zegemma box to open vpn using surfshark but when I press the green but nothing happens. I have put the login.txt and the Client.config under the open vpn section and tried different locations anyone have a link for vpn manager or assistance

Hi is anyone able to help with my VPN issue I am trying to connect my zegemma box to open vpn using surfshark but when I press the green but nothing happens. I have put the login.txt and the Client.config under the open vpn section and tried different locations anyone have a link for vpn manager or assistance
This is the method I use for PIA vpn so try this

1/ Go to VPN Script Generator

2/ Enter your VPN username and password and this will generate a script to run for your vpn.

3/ Run the script using putty.

4/ When script is installing it will ask you to select your Vpn provider (PIA,Nord etc) and enter the number that relates to your provider.

5/ When finished your box will re-boot and open vpn manager. Select a server and click connect.

Now Your VPN should be up and running

This is the method I use for PIA vpn so try this

1/ Go to VPN Script Generator

2/ Enter your VPN username and password and this will generate a script to run for your vpn.

3/ Run the script using putty.

4/ When script is installing it will ask you to select your Vpn provider (PIA,Nord etc) and enter the number that relates to your provider.

5/ When finished your box will re-boot and open vpn manager. Select a server and click connect.

Now Your VPN should be up and running
Hi thanks for your help so far. This script unfortunately does not work. It give me the option to select my VPN I select surf shark it says its installing the VPN manager
but all I get is a plugin that says file commander with a list of eateries for Sarshar nothing else. I have rebooted and taken the USB out and tired to install wihtout this in but still the same result. The program
is installing in my HDD section of my zegemma

for surfshark you need to log into account on web browser and select manual and generate credentials your normal login details are not used And there is a surfshark vpn manager in plugins.

Back