WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

Neither have I but person swears it was perfect on openatv 6.3. I'll go back to provider and am given up on this box. Looking elsewhere and IPTV may be iffy on Uno se4k. I assumed if it was good on zgemma it would be fine or better on uno.

Ok I think I am nearing the end with this Zgemma H7S. I have a spare Zgema h7s, one with HDD sticking out and will lend that as a cover in case uno etc. But when I put the HDD from the wonky Zgemma all the recordings were either hidden or .... The image on spare box is Opevix but 4 slots are full.

I then had a bright idea go back to old box and use Willo and hey presto recoRdings appeared. This was at 11.30 and I used box as normal zapping channels, checking epg, and using movie. I was on channel cH4 and had just pressed File list when I got a phone. After call went back to box and .... the box had frozen in that no response to remote and I used 2 different remotes from about 6 inches away. Nothing zilch, but the CH4 was playing away in the mini window. will do a rebbot now and post crash log when I remember how to zip it.

But why did the recordings disappear and I assume if I flash Willo to the spare box recordings will be available. I will use a different SSD first.

Last edited:
Recordings disappear when the HDD isn't mounted. Your not hot-swapping it about when the box is switched on are you?

As far as the other stuff is concerned, I'm totally confused as to which box you're talking about.
There has been mention of 2 x Zgemma's and an Uno so far. They might not even be yours if I'm reading correctly :unsure:

1. Zhemma freezing is box one and I am troubleshooting it.

2. Box 2 is the latest version and works ok with 4 images.

3. They bought an UNO and want a sapre box either the freezing zgemma fixed or the spare working one,

I booted up the second zgemma with the HDD in the slot.

Go slow I'm aging ..

SPARE :laughing:

Right I was on to dell about a monitor. I have left the freezing zgemma h7s with epg stuck onscreen in case you knew a work work round its your image

You dont need to know they its the freezing box that needs fixing and i will use paypal but what do i put family friends, eneny etc :laughing:

Last edited:
And my DELL monitor has developed 2 shadows and dell dont want to know. Its a 12 year old ultrasharp. I have trouble shooted it to no avail

That crash log is from OpenATV 6.3 with KiddaC's slyk-1080-r19 skin.
Nothing to do with my build.

There are lots of entries regarding corrupt file systems and disks being unplugged without unmounting.

If you keep plugging in and unplugging drives without turning the box off, stop it.

Flash my build and report back or start a thread in the general satellite section.

openATV Enigma2 crash log

crashdate=Fri May 17 22:16:24 2024
compiledate=Dec 17 2020
skin=slyk-1080-r19/skin.xml
sourcedate=2020-11-22
branch=6.3
rev=2.8.0-21532-g97e21cf
component=enigma2, signal

stbmodel=h7
stbmodel=h7
kernelcmdline=brcm_cma=520M@248M brcm_cma=200M@768M root=/dev/mmcblk0p3 rw rootwait h7_4.boxmode=12 brcm_cma=440M@328M brcm_cma=192M@768M console=ttyS0,115200
nimsockets=NIM Socket 0:
imageversion=box_type=zgemmah7
imageissue=Welcome to openATV for %h

oops I dont know what happened there :fearscream: I have your image on now and went to logs but only see debug log! Is that what you need? I did install that slyk skin as thats what they like. Gone back your onyx. I have only touched thar HD twice, to take out box off and put back in box off.

Nothing re iptv and your image is in slot 3, it booted into Kodi mode so had to restart in PIP. I was been distracted. I found logs on your image but cant see crash one, is it hidden

Well Willo the box is chugging away since last I posted, zapped a few channels, recorded, watched a few recordings and still no crash.

GEMERAL ELECTION :fearscream:

Back