Xiaomi hyperOS update

loncell

TK Veteran
Since my Redmi 11 pro 5g plus took the new Xiaomi hyperOS update I've had nothing bar problem with Google apps randomly crashing.

At first I thought it was Google but I'm pretty much sure it's Xiaomi and things have gone from bad to worse since the updates.

I've checked my SD card and cleared all caches in apps. It will work fine for a day or two before Google play store stopped working or Gboard Google photo's, phone locks force reboot.
Is anyone else have problems with the new hyperOS crashing Google apps?.

It could be the same thing on my other halfs poco f3. It did an update earlier in week and she is having issues especially with the square all apps button basically not working.

Find mine would randomly shut down and takes a bit of messing about to get it back on the phone only 6 months old

I dug a bit deeper and it seems like the new hyperOS has caused issues with a few Redmi and Pocco phones and mine just happens to be one of them (Pocco 6 as well).
I was on the phone to the doctors surgery the other day and it crashed mid conversation and we all know getting through to the doctor's surgery is the equivalent to getting through to The Pope for a personal blessing

To say I was p*ssed off was an understatement

When it crashed it said
Send report
This is a copy of half of it. It might make some sense to those in the know but to be it's double dutch:
Send feedback

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create service com.xiaomi.ad.internal .crashmonitor. CrashMonitorService: android.os.DeadSystemRuntimeException: android.os.DeadSystemException

at

android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateSer vice(ActivityThread.java:4770)

at android.app.ActivityThread.-$ $Nest$mhandleCreateService(Unknown Source:0)

at

android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessa ge(ActivityThread.java:2297)

at

android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handl er.java:106)

at

android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Looper.java:211

)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:300)

at

android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThr ead.java:8348)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at

com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$Method AndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:582)

Back