0 channels found

intrigue

Guys, any clue - brand new xtrend xt800 box, when scanning for channels using a sky installed dish (sky worked fine) it comes up 0 channels found. Scanning 28.2 but just getting nowhere. Signal finder shows good readings.

Latest official Vix, scanning through the auto scan option in the service searching menu and also trying via ABM

if ABM is setup correctly then it should find every channel are you using one tuner or a Dual tuner setup

did it not find channels on setup do u have cable in correct position at the back

Last edited:
Both cables in correct sockets (RF IN) and when trying to run ABM it comes up 'Cannot read data'. Also when selecting sky uk it only comes up with area, but there used to be more options below that on old box. Didn't know if maybe vix has changed as I haven't updated in a while! Any ideas?

So just abm maker u need to setup i was there for a week setting as you have todo from scracth i will help u tonight when home u need to change from simple to expert and set time then sky uk and ireland on next page

Seems it's the box! Tried a different image. No good. Legit sky box works so proves not dish alignment or cables. Only thing it can be is box

Are you picking up any channels on the first scan? is it a twin sat tuner or a combi? Both tuners should be set up the same ie
Configuration mode - simple
Mode - single
satellite - 28.2eutelsat 28A & Astra 1N/2A/2B/2F
Send Diseqc - no
As soon as scan starts all the variations of channel 4 should appear. ABM only puts them into bouquets , if the are not there to begin with obviously it can't organise them.

Brand new Xtrend et8000 mate. Literally getting nothing on any scan. 100% all configured right. All I can think is that when they installed the tuner modules before sending it out they screwed up somehow or fitted faulty modules! Calling tomorrow

Probably the right move as it's brand new. Something obviously amiss. annoying to say the least though. Good luck with it anyway.

Back