13e

woody6222

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I have a 80cm motorised dish I run between 28.2e and19.2e, would it be worth the hassle to add 13e to find any interest in WSBK ,BSB ,MOTOGP ,Darts and Snooker? thx I am not interested in IPTV

I have a 80cm motorised dish I run between 28.2e and19.2e, would it be worth the hassle to add 13e to find any interest in WSBK ,BSB ,MOTOGP ,Darts and Snooker? thx I am not interested in IPTV
You won't get any dedicated Bike channels on any other satellites, just Spanish channel "MOTOGP HD" at 19E (10906 V 22000),
13E has less sport channels, but has some channels not on 19E.
Eurosport has most snooker coverage, Darts - Nova Sport 39E (12687 H 30000), & some of the sports channels at 1W & 30W.

1.jpg 3.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:
You won't get any dedicated Bike channels on any other satellites, just Spanish channel "MOTOGP HD" at 19E (10906 V 22000),
13E has less sport channels, but has some channels not on 19E.
Eurosport has most snooker coverage, Darts - Nova Sport 39E (12687 H 30000), & some of the sports channels at 1W & 30W.

View attachment 23055 View attachment 23056 View attachment 23057
Hi,thx for the info, that has saved me a load of aggro up the ladder. l think l am covered now then as l got eurosport player for £29 till end of year when it all went dark.

Hi,thx for the info, that has saved me a load of aggro up the ladder. l think l am covered now then as l got eurosport player for £29 till end of year when it all went dark.
I thought you said you had a motorized dish, you can get Eurosport & MOTOGP at 19E with a eurosub/gift

Last edited:
I thought you said you had a motorized dish, you can get Eurosport & MOTOGP at 19E with a eurosub/gift and the right sat box.
l have but it was installed by a cowboy riding a donkey in the dark on a wet winter evening and it never worked properly. l managed to set it up on the 2 sats l use but i don't have the ability physically or mentally to do a lot with it

I thought you said you had a motorized dish, you can get Eurosport & MOTOGP at 19E with a eurosub/gift and the right sat box.
l have but it was installed by a cowboy riding a donkey in the dark on a wet winter evening and it never worked properly. l managed to set it up on the 2 sats l use but i don't have the ability physically or mentally to do a lot with it
£370 .00 he charged might l add.

Back