52e and 28e possible on multisat?

The motorised dish could be high enough to have line off sight to most transponders
The multisat dish is to low for line off sight
The opitions are keep the motorised dish where it is Start from the beginning making sure the pole is 90° all round The multisat dish could be moved to the front off property as its a smaller satellite dish with t.k set and 2inch pole If your recieving s.n.r
on 19east your reference transponder the like hood is you will receive s.n.r on the other transponders

Those extra 1-2 meters height+ bigger size is making difference. f
Possibly been lower on the pole yes, but that should have been more or less instantly know to a pro installer, basic phone apps can tell you if its a line of sight issue with reasonable accuracy.

My original thoughts with all the LNB's been offset was the dish size was not up to the job. Easy for us to comment, it is almost impossible to judge without been at the site. Although you could with a ladder and the dishpointer app.

I use Google earth before any satellite installation Then you can determine if there is any trees or buildings blocking the
Line off sight Gives a clear indication if you
need to install the satellite dish at the front side or back off property

What is the approx height of the top of the tree, height from the bottom of the dish to the ground and distance from the tree to the di

I use Google earth before any satellite installation Then you can determine if there is any trees or buildings blocking the
Line off sight Gives a clear indication if you
need to install the satellite dish at the front side or back off property

Thanks all for the input. I have the guy to be back to sort motorised.

In term of my original question. Is it possible to get 52e and 28e on 80cm multisat setup. 39e being in middle?

Would agree I would concentrate on 19 13 23 28 Should receive good s.n.r on these
transponders with 80cm satellite dish This is my two installations at home

Attachments

• 16878756364583201969117198895601.jpg
    16878756364583201969117198895601.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • 1687875705215383466565271204294.jpg
    1687875705215383466565271204294.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
I would use 19east as my reference satellite other installers might use 13east
as the reference satellite

Would agree I would concentrate on 19 13 23 28 Should receive good s.n.r on these
transponders with 80cm satellite dish This is my two installations at home

Nice setup.

Unfortunately, can't do another pole as wouldn't be approved by my Boss! I am getting 28e, 23e and 39e on fixed so not bad.

You mentioned, WAVE frontier on other message. To be honest, don't know much about that system but will keep in mind for next time. I have used my satellite budget for this year so have to wait for the next birthday to buy the present!

Nice setup.

Unfortunately, can't do another pole as wouldn't be approved by my Boss! I am getting 28e, 23e and 39e on fixed so not bad.

You mentioned, WAVE frontier on other message. To be honest, don't know much about that system but will keep in mind for next time. I have used my satellite budget for this year so have to wait for the next birthday to buy the present!
Credit to D.j.Carrouso

However if the tree is in the way nothing will help

Why Toroidal?
There are many other antennas available on the market that offer multi satellite capabilities for a limited arc range, designed based on a parabolic formula.

The limitation of these multi-beam parabolic antennas comes from its original formula. Only one LNBF, which is installed at the center, is at its optimal position.

In other words, the other LNBFs are not at their optimal position. Therefore, a customer may experience rain fade and weak signal strength on the channels coming off from these not-optimally located LNBFs.

On the other hand, Toroidal formula makes it possible to locate all LNBFs at their optimal position due to its dual reflector design of Toroidal antenna. Therefore, Toroidal antenna provides the same signal strength and stable signal for all LNBFs under various environments.

Toroidal 55? or Toroidal 90?
Wavefrontier currently offers two different models, T55 and T90.

Toroidal 55

T55 has the same effectiveness of 55 cm (20 inches) dish for each LNBF installed.

T55 can accommodate up to 8 LNBFs.

T55 can cover up to 40 degrees in arc (60 degrees in azimuth)

Toroidal 90

T90 has the same effectiveness of 90 cm (38 inches) dish for each LNBF installed.

T90 can accommodate up to 16 LNBFs.

T90 can cover up to 40 degrees in arc (60 degrees in azimuth)

The motorised dish is on pole and was able to see all sats on the arch including 52e.

The fixed dish can't be put in another pole so unfortunately cannot avoid those trees.

The gentleman agrered fixed price so don't think he tried to made money. We were hindered by little rain which delayed the installation but he did spend actual 6 to 7 hours on fixed dish.

For motorised, he probably did not have enough time and I asked him to come down as it was very dark and too late .
Hi mate,
I found this on another thread here some time back so not my work, might be of some help to you.

Attachments

• setupdish.zip
    9.6 KB · Views: 9
Back