2 lines?

SteCog

Hi I've searched the site but still unsure.

Can you run 2 lines side by side, if one scrambles the other kicks in etc.
Am having to purchase a new line for my new second box because my existing line only works on one at a time.

Seen a line that runs 2 boxes and was wondering if I can use it on one of my boxes as a back up.

Anyone have any ideas

Yes, just add the second line under the one you already have in the newcamd.list file following the same format, then restart the cam, box will automatically use best line and swap as necessary.

Yes, just add the second line under the one you already have in the newcamd.list file following the same format, then restart the cam, box will automatically use best line and swap as necessary.

Ive had 2 lines on a zgemma 2s since the day I got it. Recently line A was having some issues. Scrambling/freezing often. At no time did line B kick in. Does anyone know the exact criteria of the backup kicking in? Does line A need to be completely down? Does the box just run with the line at top of newcamlist or is there a setting that needs tweeked to get the one with the lowest ecm or less freeze to work.

I also have v6 is another room and I would say that box coped better with the situation.

If both lines are from the same server they may both go at same time also depends how you are connected to box , ie wired , wireless also internet may have been the problem

Ive had 2 lines on a zgemma 2s since the day I got it. Recently line A was having some issues. Scrambling/freezing often. At no time did line B kick in. Does anyone know the exact criteria of the backup kicking in? Does line A need to be completely down? Does the box just run with the line at top of newcamlist or is there a setting that needs tweeked to get the one with the lowest ecm or less freeze to work.

I also have v6 is another room and I would say that box coped better with the situation.

If you use OSCAM then the 2 lines will work together, with the quickest line being used over the other, its how I have mine setup, you can check in the menu and quite often see the line change from time to time

If both lines are from the same server they may both go at same time also depends how you are connected to box , ie wired , wireless also internet may have been the problem

It was the server mate. I was reading other peoples feedback on the guys thread. Don't get me wrong Im happy the guy was doing his best to fix the problem but this was why I got the backup in the event of a problem. Im thinking even though guy was having problems his ecm's were still better than the backup? I was pressing ok twice on remote to see what line was running and it was always server A. I ended up taking off by ftp to use B.

It isnt just me,I have several family members so that rules out internet and we are all wired either directly or by homeplugs.

If you use OSCAM then the 2 lines will work together, with the quickest line being used over the other, its how I have mine setup, you can check in the menu and quite often see the line change from time to time[/QUOTE]

How do i set up OSCAM on my box, I currently use MGConfig Thanks...

If you use OSCAM then the 2 lines will work together, with the quickest line being used over the other, its how I have mine setup, you can check in the menu and quite often see the line change from time to time

How do i set up OSCAM on my box, I currently use MGConfig Thanks...[/QUOTE]

Hi I'm also using MGConfig, does this work interchanging between two lines? Or would I need to set up OSCAM? If so, could you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do i set up OSCAM on my box, I currently use MGConfig Thanks...

Hi I'm also using MGConfig, does this work interchanging between two lines? Or would I need to set up OSCAM? If so, could you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Could someone tell me how to do this with oscam?

It will not matter what emulator you use if its Cccam, Mgcamd or even Oscam if you put 2 lines in the config file of any of those cams then the fastest line will always be chosen and both lines will always be active no matter what

I have 2 lines on my zgemma box but I'm still getting a lot of freezing. Both are from different providers. Very rarely do I see the lines swap over they are set like this

CWS_KEEPALIVE =60
CWS = LINE ONE
CWS = LINE TWO

Thanks.

Back