2 or more subscription zgemma

Biggriff

hi was wonder if anybody could help me How many subs can you have on a zgemma h2s & how do you swap over to the other sub if one packs in.

You can have as many as you want. Create a new bouquet for each one, then select the bouquet by pressing down, select blue for favourites then navigate to the IPTV bouquet/s containing the sub you want to use

Ok thanks so if I got another sub off somebody & they sorted it out for my zgemma it wouldn’t effect the sub I’ve got now & how it’s setup like sky sports etc. Not very technical I usually find stuff out with mistakes I make doing stuff onit.

Make as many as you want. Make sure in abm you select keep all non abm bouquets if that's what you use

If another SUB goes on your Z-Gemma Box, this can possibly cause problems, seen it plenty times. It also Depends also if it is via the same method getting your channels populated via your bouquets for both the SUBS..
SO, best way you can do this to have 2 separate subs running along side each other in a safe and reliable method is to Install via a Plugin for the 2nd SUB and leave the other sub via the original Method. How ever they supply you on the original SUB?
Script, M3u, SULS etc?

SO, get the extreme TV Plugin or XC Plugin and install the other sub via this method, you will then be able to have 2x SUBS on the same box with 2x different suppliers
Not to sure why you would want to do this, but hey ho.. it can be done.
Hope this Helps

If another SUB goes on your Z-Gemma Box, this can possibly cause problems, seen it plenty times. It also Depends also if it is via the same method getting your channels populated via your bouquets for both the SUBS..
SO, best way you can do this to have 2 separate subs running along side each other in a safe and reliable method is to Install via a Plugin for the 2nd SUB and leave the other sub via the original Method. How ever they supply you on the original SUB?
Script, M3u, SULS etc?

SO, get the extreme TV Plugin or XC Plugin and install the other sub via this method, you will then be able to have 2x SUBS on the same box with 2x different suppliers
Not to sure why you would want to do this, but hey ho.. it can be done.
Hope this Helps
Thanks for your help it’s because football keeps getting blocked on the one I’ve got now so just wanted a backup.

Back