2 servers

itsdutts

hi i have added another server into var/keys and restarted my zgemma running openatv. but when i go into softcam there is only one server there. i want to be able to switch servers can anybody advise thanks

You could try putting one line in a newcamd.list file and another in a CCcam.cfg file (if its a C or N line then leave the start as it is)

for example

CWS = thebestserverintheworld.com port user password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 (this would be your N line-newcamd.list)
N : backupserver.com port user password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 (this line would go in a CCcam.cfg file) you can also use a C line

Put both files in Var/Keys along with your Mg_cfg config file
make sure you have Cccam 2.3.0 and Mgcamd installed the you can switch between them in your softcam panel

It doesn't always work with some servers but all the ones I've tried its worked.
So basically your only running 1 line at a time using Cccam or Mgcamd
Let us know how you get on

Last edited:
yes they are both mgcamd. both start cws

---------- Post Merged at 06:37 AM ----------

Thanks dangerious i tried going into softcam then i stopped my mgcamd line and tried starting cam two as a ccam but it starts cam 1. also i have installed line details in var/keys but not config file where do i find this please

Theres one in the download section
I've given you the above instructions based on only running 1 cam at a time using 1 line at a time (so you can choose which server you want) this is my understanding of what you wanted to do.
You can also put two lines (servers) into one file as stated above by iancable

Last edited:
i have subcribed to a line from somebody who pm me on here. it glitches all the time. they have told me all is fine at there end. so i have taken a trial on another server which is running fine. so before i take issue with server 1 i wanted to check the line again. so i wanted to be able to switch from server to server so that i could be sure that the problem was with the server and not my broadband speed

You should be find testing both servers using my method above. Once the files are in place you just go into softcam panel and switch cam 1 from CCcam 2.30 to mgcamd 1.38 and the server will change
No need to use or set up cam2
Make sure you have the server details correct as per my instructions or it won't work.
Good luck [emoji106]

Edit: you should have your Mg_cfg file in place if you have had it working. No need to download

Last edited:
Tried changing cam 1 to CCcam 2.30 it says starting cam 1 but no picture. i have uninstalled server 2 (trial server) and box uses server 1 ok so i assume details are correct. when i rebooted box it started server 1 i had to go into var/keys and put server 2 to top of the list so that the box starts server 2 first. looks like this is the only way i can change servers

Back