24hr EPG - need 7 day!

n3w

Looks like my provider only gives 24 hrs epg, but after hours of reading i believe you can assign different sources to your iptv bouquet to get 7 days worth?????

ive installed Suls and now i just have my iptv as a bouquet, nothing else.

ive installed e-channelizer, but not having any luck with that, it downloads my bouquets in to it but do i need the premium version to be able to do anything with them???

Agree with moshibeth Jedi alot easier and better plus the added bonus of selecting what catagories to import I used xtream editor nothing but problems changed to Jedi now no problems

i have actually installed it, a slightly older version (4.04) and its working great

My problem is - my provider only gives 24hrs EPG and i believe you can map channels from your iptv to other sources to get 7 days EPG??
this is what im trying to acheive

ive ticked my jedi source which when ticked on its own just pulls in about 9000 events (only 24hrs of my jedi bouquets(
now ive ticked all the rytec sources and when i do a manual scan, it now finds 100000+ events, although it still only shows 24hrs for any of my jedi bouqets but does show 7 days under 'last scanned' which is just a handful of channels

no ive not setup rytec in jedi

how can i do this? dont i need username and passwords for the 6 rytec sources???

Back