28.2E UK Bouquets

Is there a way to have the same channel numbering as Sly UK? I'm running Wooshbuild latest version and for example in my Categories 'Entertainment' the first channel on the numbering list is 1021 101 BBC Two HD , 1022 102 BBC One NI HD etc... DOes anyone know how to clear / delete the 1021, 1022 etc etc in order to have the 101, 102 and so on...

I do have a folder named 28.2E UK Bouquets and within this it has all categories and channels are in a correct sequence.

Is there a way that i can have within all the individual folders / categories, channels with the Sly numbering?

in autobouquetsmaker we can choose generate main bouquet to no abe2 should have something similar that should remove the 28.2E UK Bouquet so entertainment etc are the correct numbers

not sure if this is what you mean press up on remote brings up list then press blue(fav) then look for all channels press ok you should now ave list in order then click bbc 1 just to get it working, hope this helps if not sorry

Last edited:
Maybe this will help clarify my situation.. See attached photographs, 1st image shows my TV Guide / Categories, 2nd image is into Entertainment.

Looking at the numbering within this Entertainment, the left hand side 1021 101 BBC etc.. Is there a way to delete 1021 numbering?IMG_20160503_233651614.jpgIMG_20160503_233706605.jpg

It amazes me how nobody seems to use the actual EPG button.

The EPG button shows you all of the bouquets and you only need to press the prev and next button to move through them. The skin was made to look like sky so it works like sky and other than a bit of a dodgy series link which is not skin related but OpenATV? related, channel numbering is also spot on when you use the EPG button.

1_0_1_1B59_7DA_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

Press the TV button from the EPG and you then get

1_0_1_1B59_7DA_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg

Or just use the Prev and Next buttons to move across the Bouquets - Just like sly

screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I've noticed that all channel numbers are same as Sly UK when for example you type in 401 in remote, this brings up Sky Sports.. I was just curious about the numbering in this location.

The EPG is fantastic compared to other makes and models of receivers, I'm more than happy with it. Overall the Wooshbuild interface on my Zgemma H2S works a dream.

Great work Wooshbuild!!

Just been playing:

To remove those numbers do the following

Menu -> Setup -> Usage & GUI -> Channel selection settings -> Show channel numbers in channel selection - NO

You should still have the channel numbers in the EPG though. I cannot promise you will as I don't have my box set as normal at the moment so please feel free to update me.

That worked a treat m8.. Your a genius!!

Only thing that is bugging me is the N.Ireland region channel list where 101 is BBC 2 instead of BBC 1.. I tried the general swap channel / move option which did work but only until the ABM updated as per schedule each day.

115=102
141=101
178=103
227=104
171=105

Now providing you are using AutoBouquet E2 and NOT ABM the above are the swaps which go in the file custom_swap.txt

Have a look at the WooshBuild H2S thread, post number 1 and there is a link, says about BBC, BBC2 and Alba. That tells you what you need to do to swap them about.

Good luck :-)

Super, workd 100%.

Thanks again pal.

115=102
141=101
178=103
227=104
171=105

Now providing you are using AutoBouquet E2 and NOT ABM the above are the swaps which go in the file custom_swap.txt

Have a look at the WooshBuild H2S thread, post number 1 and there is a link, says about BBC, BBC2 and Alba. That tells you what you need to do to swap them about.

Good luck :-)

This is the only setting I change in Wooshman's awesome build.
I go Blue button - System - Channel selection - then change 'alternative numbering mode' to yes. The channel numbers on each bouquet are now the same.

Hello guys, thanks for a good skin. Please can you advise how to switch between Favorites when in EPG. I am using Azbox HD running Openatv 4.2, however, am unable to select any other EPG tab listed which on say 'Sports' or other. Lastly, my channel numbers are listed incorrectly - EG- Sky SP NewsHQ is listed as 402 and Sky Sports 1 as 403, how can I change or make same as Sky please

thanks

Hello guys, thanks for a good skin. Please can you advise how to switch between Favorites when in EPG. I am using Azbox HD running Openatv 4.2, however, am unable to select any other EPG tab listed which on say 'Sports' or other. Lastly, my channel numbers are listed incorrectly - EG- Sky SP NewsHQ is listed as 402 and Sky Sports 1 as 403, how can I change or make same as Sky please

thanks

Once into EPG use the buttons above the OK main panel PREV and NEXT. You will be able to scroll through your favourites.

Back