Satellite 2nd zgemma h1 box driving me mad¬!

hoolah

well i set up my h1 box up my house the other day after sitting in the cupboard for 6 months (FTP part put me off)

Turned out it was simple to do, didn't take long at all but now im trying to set my parents box up and its not playing ball at all.

Flashed the box with Zgemma star 2s Vix hades 014 sucmnsee Backup 12.07.2015

put the nline in, channels would not work, E4 worked fine but any-other channel would not work. I then thought that i must of put the same nline in as the one i was using in my house so went into ftp changed it and saved the settings. Restarted box and still nothing.

Then i decided to factory reset the box and start from the beginning but then when searching providers its only picking up virgin & a NL one.

I have now tried 3 different firmware images and now the box wont pick up my usb. So im using HDDguru format tool to try again.

Any advice anyone can give me?

Thanks in advance

Have you configured the tuners correctly? Are you trying to get VM or Sly?

Make sure full format using HDD guru and then full windows format on PC also

i followed the full guide on Zgemma star 2s Vix hades 014 sucmnsee Backup 12.07.2015 again

sly i beleive

Has it flashed with the hades image? If you install Teamviewer on your PC (and pm me the details) I can have a quick look for you

I had this on a 2S, had to buy a new USB stick, flashed it first with OpenATV from the zgemma.tv website, then the latest openvix from the same site and set up from scratch and been ok since.

Has it flashed with the hades image? If you install Teamviewer on your PC (and pm me the details) I can have a quick look for you
Thanks for the offer but im about to leave parents house now, kids are getting restless lol

All i currently have on the tv now is sucmnsee ALien head, No epg at all, No channels nothing.

3 usb's have been tried now and failing to pick up any of them, Currently doing low format on them to try.

I have just got "openvix-Hades.018.release-xp1000max_usb" to try and flash it with this to get it back to normal and start over. Am i right in doing this?

Where did you get the file? Have you pressed ok and see if its just not on a channel? What does the LCD display?

If you have the alien head press 101 on remote should give you BBC 1 If you start with a new flash from Zgemma site you will have a couple hours setting up

Right i now have channels, but still only my freesat channels.

i dont have the sly skin either.

Takes a while setting up from scratch does it?

Have you done all your settings, plugins, line
if you want sky skin look in downloads

Last edited:
Back