2s box problems

ven2112

so, gemma flashed ok, if you go in the epg guide you can see all paid & free channels, now the problem is you cant view the paid channels even though they are listed, the box just freezes.
EG:
lets say we are on BBC1 free channel & decide to turn over to ss1 ( or any paid channel for that matter), hit the epg button, scroll down to sports, then select ss1, hit ok, everything just locks up with BBC1 still on the screen, no sound or nothing just a locked BBC1 screen, have to then turn off the box to reset it but the same thing happens again, anyone any ideas?

you do have a connection yeah? just asking before we try and move forward!

yes mate , worked fine at the start

---------- Post Merged at 04:15 PM ----------

Have you put in the line correctly then restarted cam? What image are you using?

yes the line is in correctly , never restarted the cam though ( how would i check that ?) & using the sucmnsee off here

try restarting cam then, think its blue on the remote, softcam, restart mgcam or cccam whichever your using

already done that mate ( well i didn't but someone else did, the lad the line is off through team speak or whatever its called )

Try and do it again are you getting a internet connection to box? Menu, information, network you should have a green light next to link

Ok what line and cam are you using? Cline goes in CCCam.cfg in etc and nline goes in newcamd.list starting with CWS without the n in usr/keys using mgcamd.

Has the line worked before?

yes the line has worked before, the lad who supply's the line has put it in via team talk/team speak or whatever its called, he is at a loss now as am i , we have reset the router a million times, done all the things you said previously , still not working

If we have exhausted all the above from our good friend dsayers, why not try reflashing it and start again. If it worked once it will work again. Corrupt file maybe, something ,maybe been added, changed your end.

What line and cam is it? If it's nline is it in newcamd.list starting with CWS without the n? If it was working before and you haven't made any changes and your getting a connection it must be down to line

If we have exhausted all the above from our good friend dsayers, why not try reflashing it and start again. If it worked once it will work again. Corrupt file maybe, something ,maybe been added, changed your end.

this is about the fourth time its been re-flashed mate , no idea what to do now tbh

Pm me your line details exactly as your provider sent you and your email address if I can get it working I'll email you the file turn off box while doing it

---------- Post Merged at 05:02 PM ----------

Just another question your not trying hd channels are you? I asked this because someone else was having the same issue for days

this is about the fourth time its been re-flashed mate , no idea what to do now tbh

Try wooshbuild or mtpockets. 4 flashes with the same build, same line etc without any changes. It's worth a try yeah?

Back