3 n-lines but only 2 show

ziceman

i have bought 3 n-lines for different boxes but now the lines not needed so i decided to put them all on one .cfg on the Vu+ duo.

only 2 will show as i think its because i have 2 lines from same server.

is there a why i can use all 3 working lines.

thanks.

my nlines are in newcamd.list but only have 2 entered,as far as i know box will only use the better one at one time and if things change may swap over to other one,if box was a combo one line will show for sat other for cable.

these are a example of my n-lines on my .cfg obviously missing details.

1st line: N: ukishere.servebeer.com 18897 ******************

2nd line: N: ukishere.servebeer.com 18897 ****************

3rd line: N: jlayelcccam.ddns.net 14000 ******************

what mine will show up on CCcam info/servers is the 1st and 3rd lines only because 1st line and 2nd line use same host and port.

1st line and 2nd line have different username and password as i paid for them from different sellers and each line can be used on 2 boxes if i wanted but as Vu is a twin tuner these lines suit the machine.

can there be a way to have 3 lines showing up by adding some info to the .cfg

if a multics server then will be auto kicked as same ip and thats the way the systerm works

ask your supplier

the two line tuner u have to set one as default to watch and one for record

Last edited:
thanks loki,

so if i bought a lines from 2 different seller's and it happens to be like in my last post same host and port but totally different username/ passwords it see's it as you say, so why can i use the lines working on two twin tuners in the house?

thanks in adavance

Back