3 pm Kick offs

Dazzer34

Hi and apologies if this is in the wrong area

I have a skybox f5 and was wondering if anyone knew how you watch Saturday 3pm kick offs at all please

Thanks in advance for any help

Have a good day

Been posted many times , as it's your first post here is a tip up at the top right hand side of page there is an advance search option type in your query there and you will find out the information you need .

Get yourself a subscription of Dish TV and watch 3pm football either on the iPAD or PC on NBC or bein sports US.

I use a VPN for New Zealand and signed up for season ticket with premiership pass, about £80 for the year, all uk commentary, I hook up laptop to tv, but I believe if u have a Samsung smart tv, u can stream direct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a VPN for New Zealand and signed up for season ticket with premiership pass, about £80 for the year, all uk commentary, I hook up laptop to tv, but I believe if u have a Samsung smart tv, u can stream direct

I can do that on my Samsung , but I don't pay £80 for plp as the exact same quality is available on kodi through the robocop addon

Im paid up for this year, but how reliable is robocop ? As I cannot miss a Leicester match in this historic season !! And how much is the subscription ?

Back