3D TV's

i went into my local D I D store and asked them,they did say use 1.4 as they are designed for quicker response and in a years time technology will have caught up and older ones will not be compatible,have a read of this.
HDMI 1000HD Ultimate High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet

now if your running a state of the art tv you want it to be perfect dont you? its like putting remoulds on a rolls royce it will still function but hit 120mph watch out lol,its the same as a tv slow motion ok fast motion blurring or ghosting will happen.its a common thing on older tvs when picture stutters on a pan sweep,on the better tv is smooth.

the older cables will work but if into gaming you may see a difference and there is no reason why you cant update them in 6 months time.

another thing worth having as you will need to have a read to see what it does and home plugs compliant.

http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=5316

Last edited:
The thing is, in a years time the cables will be probably...hopefully be half the price so still worth waiting especially as you can get hdmi cables now for a few quid.

You can get 1.4 hdmi cables on fleebay for around £7 thats where i got mine from, forget stores stupid prices the gadget show did tests a while ago on hdmi cables starting from £5 upto £150 and there is no difference in picture or audio quality

Back