3pm games on European satellite channels

On the subject of EPL 3pm games on European satellite channels, I am intrigued as to why multiple 3pms are now allowed to be shown, plus now it seems more English audio.

I remember about 10 years ago when the FA/EPL went out of their way to restrict euro channels to just 1 3pm with only native audio

I wonder what has prompted this recent change?

yeah everyone knows about 16e i have that but just curious about the others as my viark on 16e supersport has been a bit glitchy .

Don't know the real answer but it could be as we are no longer part of the EU economic block so our laws will have no say in that block.

You could legally purchase a subscription to watch EPL from any EU country and use that in the UK previously. The UK government has now revoked that law.

So now the only legitimate way to watch in the U.K. is to pay Sky, TNT, and Amazon. Plus, all these European pubs need a legitimate way to show EPL with English comms for the tourists. I’m surprised Movistar aren’t doing English comms (I haven’t checked) to cater for everyone on Benidorm lol.

yeah everyone knows about 16e i have that but just curious about the others as my viark on 16e supersport has been a bit glitchy .
I was answering the OP
I was stating Supersports always had had eng audio never been removed unlike nova/ viasat /sky de/it etc
That's your dish then as it's solid here, only other channel atm with English comms is sky prem de, I game only
The rule was at one time in eu, only English speaking countries in eu could receive eng audio track.

You could legally purchase a subscription to watch EPL from any EU country and use that in the UK previously. The UK government has now revoked that law.

So now the only legitimate way to watch in the U.K. is to pay Sky, TNT, and Amazon. Plus, all these European pubs need a legitimate way to show EPL with English comms for the tourists. I’m surprised Movistar aren’t doing English comms (I haven’t checked) to cater for everyone on Benidorm lol.
They all use iptv

Last edited:

I have all those paid sub's lol but i want more , (yeah i'm a greedy ****) lol

Back