4k tv and firestick

Hefin1878

Hi any help appreciated, iptv on 4ktv using a fieestick is much more choppy picture and like the image is bouncing compared to when using a old non 4k tv, all the smart settings turned off on the 4k tv? Any ideas what could be done to improve picture smoothness thanks in advance

What player?

I use the following settings:

Stream Format – Select MPEGTS (.ts)
Player Selection – You can select any configuration that works best for you.
I currently have all but Live TV and Live TV with EPG set as VLC, both live TV sections I have set as Built in Player

Player Settings – I currently have this set as Hardware Decoder, and Enable OpenGL (OpenGL pixel format)

I use the following settings:

Stream Format – Select MPEGTS (.ts)
Player Selection – You can select any configuration that works best for you.
I currently have all but Live TV and Live TV with EPG set as VLC, both live TV sections I have set as Built in Player

Player Settings – I currently have this set as Hardware Decoder, and Enable OpenGL (OpenGL pixel format)
Yes got all the same mate, its an odd one ita just like it doesnt like this 4k tv for some reason , its a samsung 4k tv

Settings -> Display -> Color Format

Might be set to Auto dependent on other Display settinsgs, but from mem it had two specific options ; RGB or YCbCr
Thanks it was already set to YCbCr

Why not run the iptv on the tv if its a smart version
Not sure how I would do that hence having two boxes Mag322 and the Firestick Is there some guide how to set up my smart tv its an LG

Yes but fast moving sport needs 120hz otherwise motion blur. That's on my Samsung anyway
You don't need 120hz to follow sports, you might need it for 8k TV.
My Samsung is 50/ 60 I don't get blur.
Perhaps you need to adjust motion sensor settings

Back