7 day EPG crashing my Blade

Just got home tonight, switched my Blade on, went to 7 day EPG Download as I always do to get EPG listings. After about 15 secs the LCD display on the front of the box went off and the screen was stuck on "No Audio/Video" and the box was completely frozen. The remote wouldn't do anything, all I could do is power of the box.

I've tried leaving it unplugged for over 15 mins, factory reset, reflashed it and still the same problem. The box is fine as long as I don't leave it on the 7 day EPG Download.

I've noticed over the past few days the 7 day EPG download has not been behaving as well as it usually does, sometimes it takes a few attempts to get full listings, on the 1st attempt it doesn't update at all, on the 2nd it only picks up 2 days and then it usually works on the 3rd attempt.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Cheers

Have you tried rebooting your router, leave off or reset.

Also in the 9991 menu disconnect (Red button) then reboot router, when back on click reconnect (Green button).

I've just switched on my box and router and been able to update the EPG without the above issue happening, didn't need to disconnect from 9991 option. When this happened last night I had powered the box and router on at the same time (they'd both been off all day) so not sure why this happened. Main thing is that it seems ok now.

Cheers for the advice.

Back