7 day epg on the blade meida 7000

SSingh

Can anyone advise me how I can get 7 day epg on my blade combo? If it requires uploading new software will I still be able to use the 9991 function?

Also I am able to connect to my computer network where I can see all the folders however that's as far as I can get when trying to play any music or stream? I open the folders on my comPuter and i get to a final stage where there Is a unnamed folder which is as far as it goes. Any advise welcome.

Cheers

instead of creating another new thread i thought i'd ask questions here;

so here it goes;

My blade has the latest CNDF channel list, but this list has some missing channels, bbc news 24 for example, so when i SCAN for new channels, this re-instates all missing channels,BUT after the scan has completed, the "7 Day EPG Download" dissapears from the list, its not to be found in all sats also.

so, any1 know how i can include just the "7 day epg download" onto my favourite group?

Gerrard,

I get the option for '7day EPG download' within my list of channels however nothing happens when I click 'OK' on this?

All new to this at the moment.

SSingh...you meant to VIEW that channel ("7 day epg) for at least upto 1 Minutes then your epg will update automatically....I know you cant see anything on that epg channel...thats how its meant to be m8.

Okay cheers.

Also do you know anything about how I stream from my computer. I am able to connect to the computer via IP Address however when I click and open folders the last option I get is [ ] which when I click on does nothing?

instead of creating another new thread i thought i'd ask questions here;

so here it goes;

My blade has the latest CNDF channel list, but this list has some missing channels, bbc news 24 for example, so when i SCAN for new channels, this re-instates all missing channels,BUT after the scan has completed, the "7 Day EPG Download" dissapears from the list, its not to be found in all sats also.

so, any1 know how i can include just the "7 day epg download" onto my favourite group?

Managed to fix it.

I dont know if there is a easier way but this is what i did;

Copied the NDF file to usb stick,
transfered NDF file to Laptop,
Using NDFEDIT, just changed the SERVICE ID on a Channel which I dont use, then RENAMED that channel EPG UPDATE (got the service id from the original "7 day epg download" its codes, numbers and letters)
Saved NDF file to usb stick, then reloaded it to box.

That works a treat now, im chuffed along with afew of my friends lol

At first i tried by creating a new channel and entering the service id, but that messed up the channel listing, not in order i wanted.

any way i can get the epg 7 day update to remain after the box is on standby? i know this can be done on the lastest firmware update however i have a Blade Combo box

Back