80cm Dish multi Lnb setup with viark 4k

Whodajoker

TK Supporter
Best Sats to point at
80cm dish 3 Lnb setup with Viark 4k all waiting to go within the next month when i get time

Hi Folks, im looking for the best satellites to point at best or most popular 3 would be helpful
And i will take it from there cheers.

Have installed motorized dishes and that in the past but ive binned of Sly and looking to getting the best
Out this wee Viark box.
Thanks in advance

Best Sats to point at
80cm dish 3 Lnb setup with Viark 4k all waiting to go within the next month when i get time

Hi Folks, im looking for the best satellites to point at best or most popular 3 would be helpful
And i will take it from there cheers.

Have installed motorized dishes and that in the past but ive binned of Sly and looking to getting the best
Out this wee Viark box.
Thanks in advance
Will it be for football ? Then I would suggest 28.2, 19.2 and 16e should give you plenty with eng conms as well

I would install 19.2 east as the prime focus l.n.b
Looking at the satellite dish face on 23.5 east 28east to the left 16east to the right Fit 4×1 disqec switch with the weakest transponder connected to port A etc connected to tunner A on your reciever Then have individual supply to Tuner b for 28 east

Thanks for the feedback guys, going for the 3 lnb setup@linesman was just looking for the ideal 3, i do know you can pick up sport i was just unsure
As to what other good english speaking channels you would pick up on the respective Satellites with one of these viark boxes as im not even at the scanning stage as yet.
Anything the other half might watch i dunno, cheers

On 19.2 east sky de icam stream relay
You can watch most channels in English audio
by changing by the yellow button on the remote control

Back