9991 option on my blade 7000s has disappeared. Please help

kev0873

Hi Everyone,
I uploaded new firmware from the blade website as i was not getting any sound for movies channel. Then, my 9991 option has disappeared.
Now i am unable to watch anything that was previously playing except those free ones
Will appreciate your help guys
I must admit i am not too great with tech, so please advise me
Looking forward to hear from you all
Thanking in advance
Kev

You'll need to re-flash your box with the 9991 firmware from the downloads section on this site. Also,make sure you have your line info as you will need to input that again. Give me a shout if you get stuck.

hi, I am in the process of changing provider for my :N connection however I can not find the 9991 menu to add the details. I have updated my firmware to the latest I can find 24/03/14 but still can not access the 9991 menu it opens the 9992 menu no problem. Can I add the details via usb?

any help will be much appreciated.... im struggling

---------- Post Merged at 11:33 AM ----------

I am just putting the USB stick in and running the upgrade through download. it takes a few mins then reboots but once it reboots it still has the old channel list in. im guessing I should have to re download all the channel list etc. am I missing something simple?

Just download the proper firmware from this site that includes the 9991 option. Its quite simple.

It can not be that simple because I have done that and its not coming up. Do I write it over the old firmware or reset it? do you know the date or location of the firmware I need?

Last edited:
Back