A bit of help please

egt1

Hi all
I have installed iptv on my zgemma h2h box. Set up is Xtreme

I have all the channels listed in a massive long line with no actual bouquets set up.

So i would like some step by step info as to how i can get my epg up and running with some bouquets.
My supplier has given me an M3u URL and epg URL - Could someone help me to set this up please?

I have looked around the forum, but its all confusing to a noob

Any help would be appreciated

Hi all

I have all the channels listed in a massive long line with no actual bouquets set up.

So i would like some step by step info as to how i can get my epg up and running with some bouquets.
My supplier has given me an M3u URL and epg URL - Could someone help me to set this up please?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi all

Use JediMakerXstream (just google it).

If using xtreamtv you would need your mac changing to username and password if using xtream editor either ask for m3u or username password port number and server url and use jedi as willo has mentioned

Back