A decent box with twin sat tuners and a tv tuner?

Hi guys and gals, I have a Zgemma h2s working fine on both tuners, but would to find out if there is another box that has this function but with a TV freesat tuner that will allow me to output the freesat channels into another room?

what I want to do is use the sat tuners in one room so that doesn't change but want to pipe just the freesat channels to another room?

is this possible and if so what type of box with the same price range as the Zgemma would help me achieve what I need....

cheers and and much appreciated for any help......

Can you just not attach a AV cable from the back ports of your existing zgemma into tv in another room?

There isn't a box in the same price range that will do what you want as far as I'm aware.
You can stream to another room but you don't want to use either of the sat tuners to do it?
This means that you will need a box with twin sat tuners and a DVB-T tuner as well.
You can add a USB tuner but they're not cheap, probably at least £50.
If you're prepared to buy another box why don't you just move the existing one to the other room?

The Edision OS Mega has 3 tuners for £179 I think it is at the moment.

Thanks for the info, thought it was a long shot but just wanted to make sure...

might mess about bout with the av ports, but suppose if I change channels then this will change on main box.....

could always get a single tuner zgemma star s in other room but obviously will need a feed from main dish. you can pick one of those up for bout £50

Hi
I am pretty sure you can get a modulator with a built in 9v av, that way you could use a Sky magic eye to change channels in another room.

Back