Cable A few questions about VM and H2H

H4MZ4

im thinking of buying a zgemma h2h, mainly for the VM side of it, as I have no satellite dish but I do have VM internet.

I'm trying to uderstand it first, so I know how you have to get a splitter and plug one into the box and one into the router, and I've understood about adding the channels with the network ID and specific area etc.

I'm just curious on how you actually get the premium channels, and how the "gifts" work. Also what's the average cost of them, and do they give absolutely every channel? Like box office and stuff.

I don't really mess with STB much, however I'm wanting to get this up and running. I've used a SkyBox F3 for neighbour quite a while back, and I understood buying gifts and adding the cccam over USB. But I'm not sure how it works for these zgemma boxes for VM.

Works the same for virmin you buy a gift and add it to the box. Avg cost is £25 - £45 for 12 months. Nearly all providers will give you box office events but don't expect box office movies unless you use IPTV which is free. If I were you and the budget stretches I would look at a virmin twin tuner so you can record 1 channel whilst watching another

im thinking of buying a zgemma h2h, mainly for the VM side of it, as I have no satellite dish but I do have VM internet.

I'm trying to uderstand it first, so I know how you have to get a splitter and plug one into the box and one into the router, and I've understood about adding the channels with the network ID and specific area etc.

I'm just curious on how you actually get the premium channels, and how the "gifts" work. Also what's the average cost of them, and do they give absolutely every channel? Like box office and stuff.

I don't really mess with STB much, however I'm wanting to get this up and running. I've used a SkyBox F3 for neighbour quite a while back, and I understood buying gifts and adding the cccam over USB. But I'm not sure how it works for these zgemma boxes for VM.
The cost for an average VM line would be £60 a year. Yes every channel apart from box office channels unless there is a PPV event and your gift provider is offering the channel.

The method works very similar and wooshbuild may be a good way to go if you wana transfer the gift via USB.

If you have sat and cable then best goin with H.2H works very well once setup record one channel and watch another if both tuners are fully configured.

Back