A lad was hit with a steel pipe

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
I'm just being told by my neighbour that a lad who lives 3-4 doors away from me, was just ambushed and was hit with a steel pipe? As far as I'm concerned, he is a sensible and well respected person in my eyes and no way in hell can I see anything that he could have done to have provoked such an attack.

The guys who were involved, made a quick getaway in two cars and just left the guy in a mess and now he's at the hospital.

What I dont understand is HOW IN THE FLYING F*CK CAN PEOPLE BEHAVE LIKE THAT?!

IT JUST MAKES NO F*CKING SENSE! How can people be such heartless jurkes! I'm so f*cking pissed off right now it makes no sense for me to making a rant thread, I should be going mental on the road! ABSOLUTELY F*CKING DISGUSTING! PHECKING DOUCHEBAGS! PRICKS! HOPE THEY *****! GO TO HELL M**T*T*FU*K*Rs!!

its nothing new around here Dan, get use to it, there are ALOT of scumbags out there. Heartless immature human beings! they are like monsters

Sadly dan there are a lot of aholes running around on this planet, they lack empathy and forethought, in other words these types of people are borderline sociopaths, if not full blown ones.

I do hope the lad will be ok and the cops catch the bastards.

Sadly dan there are a lot of aholes running around on this planet, they lack empathy and forethought, in other words these types of people are borderline sociopaths, if not full blown ones.

I do hope the lad will be ok and the cops catch the bastards.

very much doubt it. That is why i dont bother mouthing off with lads from here, doesn't mean im scared of them, but those days of where you fight with your fists are long gone. Then again you can be unlucky and get your head mashed in for no reason. These are sick people that are on our streets.

Dan anyone else would feel the same regardless if you know the person or not. I dont feel safe anymore when going out and about, always looking over my shoulder. I never walk on the same route wherever i go somewhere.

Ramadan is coming, you will see all these immature kids out late at night pretending to go to late night prayer, but they will go round messing around causing havoc.

OMG how awful. Hope the guy recovers -well mentally he might not. As you say WHY do people do these things! make you so mad!!!
How did their parents bring them up! no matter what their age whether it be 16 or 66 why do people have to attack people, for what seems like a petty reason!

Personally i put it down to all the films and games that are made. They see it happen in pretend in films and games and think its "ok" to do it in real life! i honestly believe if they did not make half of these films etc then people wouldnt be quite as bad/nasty as they are!
But films/games make shed loads of dosh - so the producers dont give a damn!!
Really hope the police catch the guys that did it and the get what they deserve!

Back