A little guidance

Hi, are there any tutorials for this device? I’ve figured quite a lot out but still need help. Firstly, how do I make the epg ONLY show Freesat stations and ignore the ones I have to pay for? Also, why does my interface not look as spectacular as the ones I see online that look exactly like sky?
Thanks

It's an Enigma2 box, setup is pretty much the same for all of them.
To make it look like Sky you need a Sky skin or install someone's build on it.
Go into autobouquetsmaker settings > providers and make sure only FTA channels are enabled and rescan.

If using openatv (you haven't said) then it's autobouquetmaker >providers and make the changes and scan as @Willo3092 states above
If you get a satellite line you will get more channels, BT Sports and quire a few others

I fortunately this hasn’t done what I wanted. I am using opanatv. In the EPG all the subscriptions channels are still showing. Do I need some kind of build that is custom made for freesat?

If your using autobouquetmaker there is a section in there freesat and just use them.I am using a quad list but can go to 28.2 and in my bouquets i have freesat

Attachments

• freesat.jpg
    freesat.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I’ve got my dongle, I’m going to install whoosh. This should be fun. Haven’t got the foggiest idea how to do at this exact moment. Is whoosh the go to? The best?

Yes i stick with openvix as it supports most boxes i use,when they get non supported then i might look for alternative.I like to view tv and no interest in skins changing all the time or using picons.

A while back @bees did a tut on setting up a combo box on openvix,now a sticky in the cable section.
Only thing that might have changed is the newer softcam oscam.

Back